Strike Zero's Mecha Studio : We've got stuff.

The place to share your artwork.
silvak

WOW! That's even better then my cleaned version!

A bit too blurry for me, but it definately gives it an official look to it! Can't wait to see the packs!!!
Silent_Knight_Gundam

MY EYES!! THEY BURN from the awesome that is your Spartan Gundam, very well done and I presume its made for close combat encounters. As for the striker packs I can't wait for my face to melt off from their greatness. I especially like the colors, I could never get mine to work well with each other bu then again I don't have a judgment when it comes to choices.
Strike Zero

Spartan Update 02:

GAT-X405+AQM/E-X08 Raider Spartan Gundam Refinished

Suck it, Aile Strike Gundam. 8)
Last edited by Strike Zero on Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Silent_Knight_Gundam

MY FACE!! ITS HALF BURNT OFF!!! great work once again Strike Zero, Those claws at the side seem a bit off unusual but I bet this guy could pull off a Re-GZ and wave rider it's way around. Can't wait for the next packs!
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

You know...the new design looks like it could be passed off for an official mech!
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Antares

That is indeed quite cool. Although now I must demand for some measure of specs and background to justify its awesomeness. Give it to me. I demand it. :P
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
Ascension

As I remember the original concept was to create a Strike-like MS which would have Raider, Calamity, and Forbidden based striker packs. Sort of a Druggie Strike.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Nightwing03

As of again, good work, the raider pack looks much more better than before, it actually blends in with the base unit, unlike before which is was a weird blue color.
♣♦♠♥
Strike Zero

General announcement:

Just because everybody else seems to be doing it, I am now offering to do franken Gundam requests for anybody who asks.

There are just a few things I'd like y'all to remember:

- I can do recolors, assemblies (giving me a list of parts to put together), and original concept frankens. However, it would really be appreciated if you kept the number of requests down to ONE (1). If your requests are easy ones, I'll consider doing two at once, but that's only if.

- I will run things on a first come, first serve basis.

- If you have placed a request and it has been fufilled, do not do so again for another two weeks.

- Do not ask me how things are going with a request before I finish it. Period.

That's all. Request away!
Kavik Ryx

This is sort of for parody purposes, but if you can, could you do a Zeong Leo? Either way, thanks.

I don't have any real parts for this franken, but my idea is a close-combat oriented mech using weapons like claws, and Tonfas its a real robot, but with an appearence close to a Super.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Janx_Dolaris

I'd like to see what http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/ ... raWolf.jpg would look like in the gundam universe, kinda GM/Dagger kind of idea. I would like it to have actual hands though, as compaired to those gun arms.
Antares

Did someone just say they will take requests? Eeeeeexcellent.. :P

Okay, I got a mecha request for you. CE Gundam for my fic, (un)surprisingly enough. Could you maybe try your hand with the Solaris? The poor thing has received very little love even though it's been in the fic for ages. I'll give you specs here:
You can do the chassis pretty much as an original design, but it is made by Orb/TSA, so something along those general lines would be good. You can nick the hip-held beam rifles from the Strike Freedom I suppose, and put beam sabers above them on the hip. Now the wings are a bit trickier, because if you can, I would really like the opened. Six wings in total, three per side. The uppermost four have Dragoon-units stored in them much like the Strike Freedom does, but the lowermost can turn around, tips pointing down, and both act as sheaths for anti-ship swords. If you can work in a little detail that shows that the upper wings have the Dragoons, and the lower ones the swords (show the pommel maybe?), that would be great. As for color, think of the blue-white uniform Kira and Athrun wear on the Archangel with a splish-splash of red into it.

You don't have to (but you can) add the Booster pack, unique Striker pack for the Solaris. If you want to see the whole story, you can find the Solaris's stats here. Thanks a lot in advance if you decide to try your hand with this! :)
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
Strike Zero

Whoa... day one after opening shop and I already got four? :shock:

Crunch time!

Just a few things:

@Kavik Ryx: I've almost finished assembly, but are there any particular color's you'd like it in?

@Yuusha: What kind of real robot? More like a mobile suit, or something else? Also, what colors?

@Janx_Dolaris: Hmm... that sounds pretty tough, but I'll take a crack at it.

@Antares: Sounds interesting. Unfortunately, you'll have to wait until I finish the other three.

Not a mobile suit, something leaning close towards the R Series, or Huchkiben as for colors, blue and white will do. Something simular to Super Geki Blue

Janx_Dolaris

I understand mine is a bit tricky, so i'm gonna do what i can to help.

I was looking through designs and maybe http://www.mahq.net/Mecha/Gundam/08thmsteam/rgm-79g.htm may be good as a base. Would just have to make the shoulders bigger (and have that padded look), and look more like the original, add the grating stuff to the front, add the padding-type stuff to the upper legs (maybe the skirt armour instead), and bulk up the band neer the foot. Also the missile launcher and cannon can likely be taken from other MS, i'll give a look.
Zangetsu

I understand that you are doing other requests right now just want to put mine out for the next run.

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t135 ... /Titan.png
In the color scheme of the weapons and legs.

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t135 ... JeBura.png
Gebera Tetra colors with whats left of the funnels removed.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Strike Zero

OZ-06MS/AR Leo Victorious

So it's not exactly the love-child of a Leo and a Zeong, but it's what you get when you take the Zeong concept and apply it to a Leo.
Bremics

Strike Zero wrote:OZ-06MS/AR Leo Victorious

So it's not exactly the love-child of a Leo and a Zeong, but it's what you get when you take the Zeong concept and apply it to a Leo.
I think you just broke my windar.
Pray she never meets Athrun.

Strike Zero wrote:OZ-06MS/AR Leo Victorious

The name says "Vicotrious" But I bet it'll still get taken out like it was made from Lego