Gundam/misc. mecha Image Request Thread v.4

The place to share your artwork.
Duraham

I'm trying to build a model of the Turbokat for an "aircraft models meet", and i need pictures. specifically the pictures of the various missiles and the cement machinegun. youtube currently has all 24 episodes up, but I do not have the time to seive through all of them. so I really need your help. :|

just post your images, or if you want to help me look through the youtube videos, you could post it roughly in this format:

link to youtube video
rough estimate of time when it happened
name of missile
image optional

your reward? when the plane is done, I will put up some pics of it in this thread on 25 nov. :D

UPDATE: so far, I've taken whatever I need from kishikats' websites, and I'm still short of the following:

Octopus missiles (deployed and undeployed. full-body pics would be great)
Nose-laser (only 1 episode which i can't remember)
Wire-clipping missile (used to capture hard-drive)
Groundhog missile (used in the episode where Dark Kat has his big spider mecha. used to dig a path for water in the park pond to flow)
Bolo Missile (wiki: This missile, once fired, splits into two weights connected by a line that fly through the air to entangle the target)
Cement Launcher (best pic is from the episode where Razor tests it out with his helmet visual tracking thing)
Scrambler missile (from The Giant Bacteria and The Wrath of the Dark Kat)
All ropes, hooks, nets, etc that the Turbokat uses
Turbo blades (the batman-style blades which shoot out of the wings, best would be having both the blades and wings in one pic so I can tell where the blades came from)
Wingnut

OpMegs wrote:I'm looking for images of the various Super Defender Gundam Force mechs in non-SD form? I know they had one of Captain Gundam, Grappler Gouf, and I think Sazabi, but I'm not sure.
Captain Gundam
Captain Gundam with upgrades Or as I call it, Full Vernain mode.
Baku full sized
Zero
Zero after merging with Fenn
Grappler Gouf

Those are the ones I have. They all appear to be fan made BTW, but that isn't surprising as I don't think any official art of them full sized exists.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
swordoath

There's a picture floating around that shows Master Asia inside his cockpit, fighting the God Gundam. I'm looking for it -- specifically, I'm looking for a large enough version to use as a wallpaper without any degradation. Thanks to anyone who can help.
Looking to trade Gundam War cards (US) -- looking for Brown especially. I have a BIG collection including URs and promos. PM me for details!
Wingnut

The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
swordoath

That's perfect. Thanks, Wingnut.
Looking to trade Gundam War cards (US) -- looking for Brown especially. I have a BIG collection including URs and promos. PM me for details!
neuver

Zeonography art

Does anyone have access to Zeonography line art like this? http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/4331 ... 703tx2.jpg
Colored or otherwise and most specifically of the Efreet/Gouf Custom?
dreacon

well, if noone minds me asking i need a pic from Gundam 0080, specificly of the last seconds of the fight between the Gundam and the Zaku,
i hope someone knows what i mean, like right after they colide for the last time, befor the Zaku explodes.
We're oft' t' blame and this tis' too much prove'd that with devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar o'er the devil himself.
Ascension

In the same vein as my recent thread in Mecha and Technology, I'd like to request any and all available screencaps of the Galbaldy Beta using its head mounted flare launchers. Thanks in advance!
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
OpMegs

I'd be grateful for any large images of Rosso Aegis in its mobile armor form.
SNT1 wrote:"Doubt" shouldn't ever be mentioned when describing 00-Raiser (or its armaments)
Wingnut

Ascension wrote:In the same vein as my recent thread in Mecha and Technology, I'd like to request any and all available screencaps of the Galbaldy Beta using its head mounted flare launchers. Thanks in advance!
I have the means, but I don't know where to look exactly. Does Lila use them at some point, or do I have to go to the first encounters with Axis to find what you're looking for?
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
mcred23

I believe Jerid used them when he flew the Galblady Beta in Episode 9. If it wasn't in that episode, it was in one of the ones before it with Lila and her team.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Captain_Cow

If it isn't a hassle could anyone please send me ([email protected]) scans of any of the Votoms models manuals? Details of it's skeleton, joints, etc. It would be great if anyone could send me the illustrations included in the manual of their front, side and back views.

I have a pet project on these very interesting mechas. I'd love to buy a few but all we have here in the Philippines are Gundam. The only Votoms I found and bought are the tiny 3inch resin models and they're not much help because I'm not sure how their joints work.

Thanks you soooo much for anything and have a nice day.
Wingnut

Okay, I found it. It was in episode 3 when Lila's team went to inspect the Argama for the first time.
They used it to tell their ships where the Argama and Mont Blanc were.

The launcher, and the firing of the flare itself.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
CHASER

I guess this is the place to ask. I was wondering if anyone had good pictures of beams being fired or otherwise. I haven't had any luck in making my own without them looking off, and my 24 Kbps connection doesn't allow me to go screen-shot diving.

In case anyone wonders about the odd question, I've been trying to get beams into my stop-motion using Gundam models, and I need a good reference to work off.
HellCat wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:I'm skipping this one if it's in suppository form, though. Like, I like Gundam, but not that friggin' much.
They decided against that because most Gundam fans already have something up their butt.
swordoath

dreacon wrote:well, if noone minds me asking i need a pic from Gundam 0080, specificly of the last seconds of the fight between the Gundam and the Zaku,
i hope someone knows what i mean, like right after they colide for the last time, befor the Zaku explodes.
BERNIE BURGERS! :cry: Enjoy.
Ascension

Wingnut wrote:Okay, I found it. It was in episode 3 when Lila's team went to inspect the Argama for the first time.
They used it to tell their ships where the Argama and Mont Blanc were.

The launcher, and the firing of the flare itself.
:D Thank you very much! I depend on stuff like this to get me through Zeta RPGs until the next time I have sufficient available funds for the DVDs. Next time I won't make the same mistake I did last time! Those discs will be MINE!!! *dramatic pose*

Again, many thanks! :D
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Kuruni

Do anyone has linearts (not CG render) for Xenogears mecha? I found 8 of them (Achtzehn, Amphysvena, Andvari, Buntline, Fenrir, Weltall-2, Xenogears and Yggdrasil IV) but still want more (especially Seibzehn).
My girlfriend was a loli.
Turinu

I have the entirety of Perfect Works so I could fulfill the request, just name the specific ones you want and I'll try to find them (Or I'll just send you the entire lineart section for the Gears).
Kuruni

Here is my want list, total 16 of them (sorry to be greedy).

Most of playable Gears (Brigandier, Crescens, Heimdal, Renmazuo, El Renmazuo, Seibzehn, Stier, El Stier, Vierge, Weltall) El Crescens, El Seibzehn, Regurus, Alpha Weltall, Wyvern and Vendetta.

Thank you very much.
My girlfriend was a loli.
Turinu

Lol, I'll just zip the entire section. I'll put it up on rapidshare and PM you the link later, it'll take awhile to get up.