C&B Heavy Weapon Industries

The place to share your artwork.
Red_Comet

Ok, I finished my design. here it is: High Mobility Concept
Wingnut

With the number of thrusters pointing foward, you'd almost think it was supposed to fly tail first.
Also why is it I get the feeling you didn't use triditional frankening methods and/or components to make this?
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
EZero8

It looks pretty good, but maybe a bit blocky. The thrusters look a bit weird since they point forward. Overall, a good and interesting design there Red_Comet.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Red_Comet

EZero8 wrote:It looks pretty good, but maybe a bit blocky. The thrusters look a bit weird since they point forward. Overall, a good and interesting design there Red_Comet.
The back thrusters all rotate, and the reason they're forward is to compensate for the massive bazooka, which i've not yet finished.
With the number of thrusters pointing foward, you'd almost think it was supposed to fly tail first.
Also why is it I get the feeling you didn't use triditional frankening methods and/or components to make this?
I do have my own method which I've developed, and all the parts are from MAHQ.
crashandburn

Red_Comet wrote:Ok, I finished my design. here it is: High Mobility Concept
Mmm, interesting. I considered using a Dom-type head too, but because of some sort of divine intervention I stuck with Mr. Mohawk-Daughtress. The machine guns and vulcans of the Jenice were also on the mobile suit somewhere in the design process. As for some comments: I like the way you kept the fueltanks of the Dom Gross Beil, but the overall suit is a bit blocky like EZero8 said (if you're using photoshop, you might wanna try making your outline with many short lines instead of a few long ones). Also you could try and play with the perspective of the upper thrusters a bit.

Now back to my design. The other part I took from the Rick Dom II is the rear armor/skirt, though I can understand people don't notice since the Septem has something similar. And the to missing suits where the Sandrock Katoki re-design (mohawk) and the Launcher Strike (chest gatling).
Draco Starcloud wrote:The name I thought up was the MechaTalk Sisterhood Assault Squadron.

'cause they're Daughtresses.
Draco Starcloud

I dunno about high mobility, but it looks like it'd be fast.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
Red_Comet

Draco Starcloud wrote:I dunno about high mobility, but it looks like it'd be fast.
I just called it that because i have no idea what i'm actually going to call it.
crashandburn

It's been a while since my previous update, but I was very busy with the testing of the now christened Xereo. Though some minor internal changes were needed, the suit is now ready for limited production. Also it's now designated as a limited altitude air combat mobile suit. And if all goes well mass production will be started this fall, so expect to see them in spring next year. :twisted: (looks at lalahsghost)

But enough for my ranting and on to the new franken.

F99 general purpose space mobile suit

It's needs a little work and a recolor, but it's 95% complete. Also the suit has nothing to do with the Formule Project, it's just a sort of homage since I only used mobile suits from that project. I've also got a few different configurations in mind so expect those in the near future.
Draco Starcloud wrote:The name I thought up was the MechaTalk Sisterhood Assault Squadron.

crashandburn

Damn, I didn't know it was already more than a month ago when I last posted in my thread.
Ah well, who cares.

First of all, I said last time that I'd finish the F99 but that project is currently frozen and I don't know when or if I'll ever finish it. The current unfinished pic will remain however so you can see it's supposed to look like.

Second, I've also added a new suit to the first page which was supposed to by submission for the franken contest but wasn't finished in time because of a computer crash.

The Ragos was developed as a highly mobile atmospheric mobile suit. In order to achive this it was build as light as possible and thus was only armed with a chest mounted machine gun and two small beam sub-machine guns which use cardridges in order to prevent a drain on the suits energy (similar to Seed's Hyperion Gundam's Zastava Stigmate before it's upgrade).

Draco Starcloud

The Ragos looks really buff.
crashandburn

Wow, I never realized it has been so long ago since I made my last update.
Anyway to make a long story short, my fantasy live overpowered my real life and thus gave me little time to spend on frankening. :D

As for the update, it's something I started like half a year ago but never finished. It's been modified about a hundred times and has been trough 5 completely versions. Though it's still not the way I originally intended it to be, it's the closest possible until I can get some decent results with hand drawing. Without further delay I present the Zaora.

p.s. don't make him angry :P

Draco Starcloud

Looks like a good, solid long-range gunner.
crashandburn

Added a new suit to the front page. I might post some specs tomorrow if I kick myself hard enough that is. :roll:

Tiga

wow what a interesting Ms =) well done
Antares

The Alziuro looks like a mix between Justice and Infinite Justice. Which by default makes it cool. :P
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
crashandburn

Front page updated with something I made for the Project Unicorn Thread.

EDIT: Mmm, for some reason I never posted the specs so here they are.

MSN-03S Quel Doga

General and Technical Data

Model number: MSN-03S
Code name: Quel Doga
Unit type: prototype Newtype use mobile suit
Manufacturer: Anaheim Electronics Company
Operator: Neo Zeon
First deployment: unknown
Accommodation: pilot in panoramic monitor/linear seat cockpit in torso
Dimensions: head height 21.2 meters
Weight: empty 30.0 metric tons; max gross 69.8 metric tons
Construction: gundarium alloy on movable frame
Powerplant: Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 3850 kW
Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 2 x 17500 kg, 2 x 13500 kg, 6 x 10000 kg; vernier thrusters/apogee motors: 23
Performance: maximum thruster acceleration 1.75 G
Equipment and design features: sensors, range 23000 meters; psycommu system; 3 x external propellant tank, ejectable, mounted on backpack
Fixed armaments: 2 x beam saber with attached heat knife, stored in recharge rack in hip armor, hand-carried in use; 2 x 65mm Gatling gun, mounted in forearms
Optional hand armaments: beam assault rifle, powered by rechargeable energy cap, with attached grenade launcher, 3 rounds; shield, mounts 3 x mega particle gun, fire-linked (power rated at 9.3 MW each) and 4 x small missile
Remote weapons: 6 x funnel (mounts beam gun, power rated at 10.7 MW), stored in backpack storage pods

Technical and Historical Notes

Witnessing the strength of MSN-04 Sazabi piloted by their leader Char Aznable during the Second Neo Zeon War, the Zeon maintenance crew aboard the Rewloola came with the idea of adding design features of the Sazabi to upgrade the damaged MSN-03 Jagd Doga previously piloted by Newtype Quess Paraya. This involved adding funnel storage pods like those of the Sazabi to the backpack, replacing the shoulder armor shields with the shoulders of the Sazabi and the addition of thrusters to it's legs as well as an upgrade of the existing ones to increase mobility. However the war soon ended and it was never completed.

That was until about half a year later it caught the eye of an Anaheim Electronics engineer who say it rusting away in a scrapyard during a visit to the Sweetwater Colony. Intrigued by it's design it soon found it's way to Anaheim's research facilities were it was completed soon afterwards and received a more powerful reactor. It was now officially designated as the MSN-03S Quel Doga. The first test flights however proved to be a disaster as it fell apart during the third run. Being base on the mass produced AMS-119 Geara Doga, the Jagd Doga's basic frame was already near it's limit which meant that the increased thruster output caused to much of a strain on the mobile suit. To counter this problem Anaheim engineers strengthened the frame to the point of redesigning it for almost 50%. This however had the unfortunate side effect of an increase in weight. To avoid the loss of performance the legs were redesigned and acquired an additional set of thrusters as well as the addition of 3 ejectable propellant tanks to the backpack in order to supply all the thrusters with fuel.

New armaments included a second beam saber with attached heat knife and redesigned arms each featuring a 65mm Gatling gun which were deployed in a way similar to that of the RX-78NT-1 Gundam "Alex". Hand armaments were also modified with the beam rifle receiving as small adjustment in layout and a 3 round magazine for the grenade launcher. The shield was enlarged in order to make up for the loss of the shoulder armor shields and received 4 small missiles while losing a mega particle gun. The end result proved to be quite fearsome with a performance close to that of the Sazabi against significantly lower costs. While it is confirmed that more that one Quel Doga was build, the exact number is unknown. However considering the fact that Newtypes existed in small numbers the total number probably won't be high. It is unknown what happened to the units after being constructed though 2 units have been confirmed among Neo Zeon forces so chances are high they were all sold to the Neo Zeon.

crashandburn

DT-6800K Assault Daughtress

My entry for Draco Starcloud's June Contest.
I'll post some specs and info tomorrow which should also explain its name a little. :D

EDIT:
Took a little longer than one day, but who cares.

General and Technical Data
Model number: DT-6800K
Code name: Assault Daughtress
Unit type: custom mobile suit
Manufacturer(s): Kid Salsamille (modified from original unit constructed by New United Nations Earth)
Operator(s): unknown
First deployment: unknown
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
Dimensions: head height 16.5 meters
Weight: empty 7.9 metric tons; max gross weight unknown
Construction: unknown
Powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, power output rating unknown
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown
Fixed armaments: 2 x beam saber, stored in hip armor, hand-carried in use; 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in torso
Optional hand armaments: 2 x beam rifle; shield; giant bazooka

Technical and Historical Notes
A custom Daughtress build by Kid Salsamille for one of his customers. As the unit would only be used on Earth, Kid decided to replace the original legs with those of the RMS-009 Septem to give it higher mobility. The legs were customized though, receiving leg parts of the RMS-014 Octape for added maneuverability and protection. The skirt armor was replaced with those of a DT-6800HM Daughtress High Mobility giving it an extra pair of thrusters for jumping capabilities. Part of a NRX-016 Rasveht Bit torso was implemented in the suit for extra cockpit armor as well as a more powerful reactor. Further changes included a pair of Septem shoulders and a NRX-018-2 Daughtress Neo head. The armaments also got an upgrade consisting of a pair of torso mounted vulcan guns from a RMS-006 Jenice, a pair of beam sabers, a pair beam rifles, a shield and a giant bazooka. The idea was to use both beam rifles during mobile suit combat, while the shield and bazooka served as anti-fortress equipment. As a finishing touch the suit was painted in the same colors as the customer's GS-9900 G-Falcon and redesignated DT-6800K Assault Daughtress. The K standing for Kid and Assault for it's combat role.