EZero8's Armory

The place to share your artwork.
EZero8

First of Antares' character requests. From an artist's standpoint looking back on my work, I dont think I did too well on them. The conversion from .bmp to .jpg didnt help either when details are messed up or obscured. Darned Photobucket. :(

Arvin Thrule (I read childish and immediately thought "Auel," so the guy looks like Auel)

Nina Miami (Antares' Slut Ace?)

Comments are nice I guess... *awaits some sort of "WTF" from Antares... XD*
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Nightwing03

Nina is nothing compared to Mudie if your talking about slutty aces..xD
♣♦♠♥
Antares

Arvin Thrule (I read childish and immediately thought "Auel," so the guy looks like Auel)
Nina Miami (Antares' Slut Ace?)
And a WTF you do get. :lol:
But not in a bad way. Arvin does look like Auel, but the ZAFT uniform helps a little. Maybe shortening the hair would help a bit more or something?
Nina, on the other hand, the "slut ace", which had been laughing for way too long, looks a little too sweet. The uniform says what it is supposed to, but somehow her face is too innocent. Or am I just projecting my own visions (not fantasies by any means) onto this? :P

But a very special "kudos" for sneaking in the aces onto the uniforms, I almost missed it the first time I looked, which only shows how well in blends in (better than I had expected). Thanks EZero8! :)
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
EZero8

GP-Raven

Something different. A request made elsewhere for a transformable mobile suit, but I got a little bit carried away when tacking on stuff. I used parts from old Frankens and more to make this. But as much as I like the design, I dont find it very original since it looks so frigging similar to my old work.

Feedback is appreciated.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Ascension

Wow... it's... uhh... crowded. It's got enough little doodads and panel lines and whatnot pasted on to make a good MG kit... :lol:

I like the look of it, though... I'm just trying to figure out how the arm mechanism is supposed to work with what looks like a beam gun/saber stuck in there amidst the sub-arm gizmos...

EDIT: Oh, and it doesn't look too much like you're other stuff... it doesn't have a G-Defenser. Now if you try to make a Super Raven, then you've gone too far.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Antares

Peek-a-boo. Are you still up to do a few characters more, EZ8? :wink:
ORegan

Hey Ez. I was wondering if you'd like to take a crack at making the my GF3-07-NI Leprechaun Gundam for the G Gundam RPG

Here is Wedge's blog site thing for reference: GF3-07-NI Leprechaun Gundam

What I envision it to be is a heavily modified/stereotypically frankened Gundam Ground type.

Hope you take the challenge :D
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Strike Zero

Apparently, you forgot to post the link to the Gundam, so here it is.

http://ggundamrpg.blogspot.com/2007/03/ ... undam.html
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
ORegan

oops. forgot to change the clipboard to get the link .... I need to start clicking the preview button before i reply...

thanks Zero
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
EZero8

Antares wrote:Peek-a-boo. Are you still up to do a few characters more, EZ8? :wink:
Are you gonna send in a new request or do you want me to continue with the remaining ones from the previous batch? If its something new, post it up and I'll see if I could find time for them.

But if it's the old designs, for some reason I cannot remember right now, I've decided that I couldnt do them. Sorry.
Hey Ez. I was wondering if you'd like to take a crack at making the my GF3-07-NI Leprechaun Gundam for the G Gundam RPG.
I'll take a crack at it once I have the time.

I'd like to note right now that requests may or may not be fulfilled because of major time constraints in my busy schedule. I'll probably be able to only complete part of larger requests, and may have to skip over some others. Requests are still welcome... just dont expect quick results.
ZeBaron

In that case, I wish to make a request:

Turn a Kampfer into the Zeonic version of the Ez8.
(WHAT IF: After Mikhail trashed the thing fighting the Alex, the Cyclops team decided to salvage what they could and rebuild the unit with what they had on hand.)
Well f*** my a**...IT'S A DECEPTACON!!!
Antares

Are you gonna send in a new request or do you want me to continue with the remaining ones from the previous batch? If its something new, post it up and I'll see if I could find time for them.
But if it's the old designs, for some reason I cannot remember right now, I've decided that I couldnt do them. Sorry.
If you put it like that then of course I will have new, fresh designs to completely captivate your imagination. :P I'll make profiles over the weekend and you can have a crack at them after your schedule is freed up.
EZero8

Well, after retiring from Frankening for the past eight months due to lack of ideas, I'm gonna pull a Jordan and come out of retirement! I do believe I'm a little rusty though, but hey I need some practice before I start working on what I really have in mind.

On that note, feel free to critique my piss-poor designs. I feel like I'm starting from day one with these things. :P

First I Simmons-fied RGM-79C GM Kai (I wasn't sure which color looked better, so I posted both on one image).
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g101/ ... achine.png

Then I took the previous image and tacked on whatever I thought would make it look cool, complete with snazzy orange color scheme.
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g101/ ... hanced.png

Again, feedback is appreciated. More to come... when I decide on whether or not I should post up my really really really reallyyyyy half-assed stuff...