Testament's lineart and drawings *PLEASE CLOSE*

The place to share your artwork.
Testament

Edited the Eclipse Gundam. It is now colored :)
And nope, they're not VSBR, they're smaller versions of the Agni Hyper Impulse cannon of the Launcher Strike. See LK333's topic in this subforum for more info. After all, it's a fanart.
Testament

I added more lineart, including a picture of GaoGaiGar and an original mecha based on it.

Its name is Hyzengar, a super robot type composed of 5 fighter crafts, and a transformable ship. I'll probably make the lineart for each one of the fighters separately, but for now it's just the complete robot.
lalahsghost

Okay, so now you know. "seven designs, seven days"~ Get started! 8)
Testament

I've propely renamed some of the drawings, and I've added some others that I've recently made. Also, I'm working right now on the mecha drawing tutorial right now, so it might be ready soon.

Remember that I'm taking requests; if I like the design, I might do a full drawing for it. If not... well, I'm sorry but it's hard to draw something you have no motivation for. I might still pull out a sketch or two.
Mecha gallery | DA gallery
Original mecha designs and lineart.
Janx_Dolaris

What exactly do want in a request? just the tech specs? ideas on how it would work? what exactly? I may have one i just need to know what to submit to you.
Testament

Just what it looks like. If needed, you can use parts of existing MSes and indicate how they should be tuned. I will only make the design, while being as original as possible.
Janx_Dolaris

K, you want it by PM or posted here?
Testament

Any method is fine... PM, email, post... just let me know all the details of how it looks, that's all I need.
Heretic

Not to flood you with requests or anything. But I wonder if you would be willing to do something from my SEED Orphan Fan Fiction. The Double Zero Is the Primary machine. I was thinking it would be cool to have some nice clean non Franken Artwork of it. Plus the elbows look a little flimsy on this Franken and I’m too lazy to remake them.

The engines on the back are not required nor is the Railgun Rifle. The lazer sword would be cool if included in whatever pose its in, but isn’t necessary. Although if the laser sword isn’t included I would ask that you at least include a close approximation to the CGUE heavy sword.. I’d color it myself and add in the Flame/Sword logo if you don’t feel like drawing it.

As for the pose, something very aggressive or ominously imposing if possible.

Obviously you don’t have to do any of what I’ve requested and it’s cool if you say no. I was just thinking that the Double Zero might look cool in your style.
Everything I know about rock music, I learned from K-ON!!
lalahsghost

Last sticky day! post something good! 8)
Testament

Heretic:
I've checked out your Double Zero, and I'm trying to find a cool pose instead of a 3/4 side view. Also, due to my final exams I might not be able to do it soon, so it'll have to wait a little ;)

As for the rest of the gallery, I saw today the post about the GYAN, and I decided to take a shot at redesigning my own version. I kinda like how it came out, although I made a mistake and drew the arm before I sketched out the shield... also, the feet might be a little small:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v418/ ... m-Gyan.png
Camille Vidan

Nice stuff, the funny thing is that i wanted to ask you about this after i've seen the other GYAN topic.
Heretic

Testament wrote:Heretic:
I've checked out your Double Zero, and I'm trying to find a cool pose instead of a 3/4 side view. Also, due to my final exams I might not be able to do it soon, so it'll have to wait a little ;)
No worries, take all the time you want. Goodness knows I take forever and a day to finish artwork despite not having a life.

Good luck on your exams and such.

As for the Gyan, overall I like it. It carries the Knight/Swordsman theme well. The square blocky arms look a little out of place amongst mostly the curved style though its right arm looks wider at the elbow than the left. But that could just be a perspective issue.

Still it’s very good; I would proudly pilot one of these into battle.
Everything I know about rock music, I learned from K-ON!!
jam!

Interesting Gyan redesign.

The arm with the sword is somewhat bigger than the one not holding it though...is that on purpose.
Also, you might want to lengthen the sword...even the GOUF has a larger sword than that.

Any ideas on its weaponry?
Testament

The sketch is kind of sucky at the legs and the left arm, mainly because those are the last parts I inked and it was nearing 4am in the morning :P

As for the weaponry, I was thinking on giving him a second sword, more like an anti-ship one, and also a redesign of the shield with the missiles. As a close combat fighter, a claw/grapple complementing the edge of the shield could be good as well.
Ascension

I love the head on that GYAN! It's really great!

It kind of looks to me like the sword might be extendable, but a really big anti-ship sword would look nice with the suit as well. With the wealth of various grappling devices in SEED, some sort of shield claw sounds like a good fit for the GYAN.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Testament

I've finally finished the Double Zero. Since I was out on ideas and had little time, I just made a quick, generic pose. I'll probably work on some better drawing afterwards, but with Christmas closing in I doubt I'll have free time to draw anything at all.

Enjoy, Heretic :D
jam!

Is it just me or once again, the right arm is larger than the left? For one thing, the Double Zero's right shoulder is higher than the other. You might want to watch out for that, Testament.

Just the same though, awesome work!
Testament

Yeah, I'm still having issues with that, especially because of the awkward prespective the right shoulders have in these pictures. This time I tried to fix it up with photoshop and technically they are moreless right, but somehow it still gives off a weird effect :?

Oh well, nothing practice can't solve.
Kamakaze_Ninja

Their All nice images, realy good work