Robotech Visions - Facebook Group

The place to share your artwork.
mechachap

Robotech Visions - Facebook Group

Does anybody remember "Robotech"?

Yes. Robotech. The series that combined three unrelated anime mecha series, namely Macross, Southern Cross and Mospeada, into a semi-cohesive "epic".

My Robotech Tribute

The universe of Robotech has always intrigued me ever since I was a kid. Its combination of love triangles and cool mecha left an indelible mark in my mind. It has allowed me to discover and love the original Japanese incarnations as well.

I've always felt Robotech storytelling potential has never been fully realized. From the 90's and 2000's, there have been comics, games and failed spinoff sequels that all seemed somewhat disappointing. Suffice to say, I wanted to present a "different vision" of Robotech.

Robotech Visions Facebook Group

Robotech Visions Poster #1
Robotech Visions Poster #2
Robotech Visions Poster #3
Robotech Visions Poster #4

So I've taken it upon myself, along with a few friends, to present that Robotech and its world as it was meant to be -- an epic that could stand on its own right -- via illustrations. Yes. Fan art.

Rallying the Fleet
The Downed Mothership
The Second Robotech War

My goal for these illustrations is to tell stories. To encourage people to view the original series as one big science fiction epic, where no series takes dominance. Whether you're an old school fan or you're new to the series and want to find out more, head on over the group!

Go ahead and follow us at our Robotech Visions Facebook Group. Leave a comment, and we appreciate all the support!
mechachap

Re: Robotech Visions - Facebook Group

We're still at it Robotech Visions. Yes, we love this series very much. We're currently "mid-season" into our latest series "Fall of the Southern Cross", the smashing story that bridges the gap between the Masters and A New Generation!

Second Official Fall of the Southern Cross Poster
Comico Tribute Cover!

The Invid Invasion hasn't begun as most people thought it would, but things are heating up on Earth!
Col. Wolfe, who arrived with an earlier relief fleet, is seen reaffirming support to the United Earth Forces
Task Force Odysseus arrive shortly, commanded by a familiar face.
Commodore Nolan Benson of the Robotech Expeditionary Force hopes to take charge where Earth has failed.

As characters are forced to deal with the consequences from the Second Robotech War, a rogue force of Robotech Masters make their move.

Ambushed! Task Force Odysseus didn't know what hit them.
A joint operation led by Wolfe rescue the downed forces.
The newly promoted Dana Sterling is now stuck in a command center, away from her beloved 15th! Shocking!
The once pacific Robotech Masters have begun a new assault! Will this war never end?

We also have a few characters that reappear, possibly contradicting previously established lore!

What did Lynn Minmei do afterthe First Robotech War?

That's that for now. As taalismn pointed out, we did a fun little tribute series to anime of yore:

Robotech Tributes to Anime Classics

And if you're wondering what else we have down the pipeline, we did a series of one sheet poster art. We hope you like what's coming!

Fall of the Southern Cross One Sheet
Robotech: The Origin One Sheet
Robotech: The Odyssey

Like and support the group! A big thanks to all you mecha fans for your generous support. We wouldn't be doing this without you!
Robotech Visions Facebook Group