looking for a good mecha artist

The place to share your artwork.
Lord Shiva

looking for a good mecha artist

We're currently creating a 32 millimeter skirmish game. If any of you have ever seen warhammer 40k you know what I'm speaking of. To make a long story short we have a 3d artist, plastics manufacturing, a fantastic set of D10 rules. But after some long consideration we could use a really hard core mecha artist/fan.

I figured this might be the place to look.

Any takers?
Ryujin

Re: looking for a good mecha artist

I'd take up the offer, but I'm currently committed to another project in a similar vein...

Btw, out of curiosity, given the 32 mm size, on what IRL scale are the mecha that you intend to use? Human-sized powered armor? Appleseed Landmates? VOTOMS? Etc.? Different mecha sizes tend to call for different design philosophies, and some of the artists here could use some more details before they commit themselves.
Lord Shiva

Actually all 3.
Depending on what army. Most armies have light-heavy mechanized infantry and most have a landmate type heavy armor. Your working on miniature game as well?
Ryujin

Yeah, translating the lego designs into lineart & doing illustrations for Mobile Frame Zero. I expect to be finished sometime this July.