Khandri's Occasional Creative Endeavours

The place to share your artwork.
Khandri

Khandri's Occasional Creative Endeavours

So sometimes I create things, whether it's AMVs, artwork, or something else relevant to the theme of this forum. Here's where they'll go.

By the way, just to clear things up right away...I do not take requests. My creative processes just don't work that way, and I ask that you please respect this.

Haven't posted any new artwork there for a while, but to see some of my recent work, as well as some older favorites of mine, check out my DeviantArt gallery. I mostly do character-focused artwork, just because that's how I roll.

And like I said, I do AMVs and such too! I've put out a few in the past few months that may be of interest. The links below are all YouTube links, but if you'd actually like to directly download all of them, you can find them (and many of my other videos too) at the site for my video projects, Vulture Studios.

Heart of Ice (Ice Blue II) - A Jamil-centric Gundam X AMV that's actually a remake of one I did ten years ago (now no longer blocked in the US, but this might change, so watch it while you can!).

Power Rangers Gee-Ex (Version 2.0) - Another remake of an old GX AMV of mine, this is a silly parody-type video that's probably funnier if you're familiar with both GX and Power Rangers.

To Believe in Something - Yet another GX AMV, this is a completely new project that I just finished earlier this week, and focuses entirely on all the protagonist characters of the series.

That's it for now. Hopefully I'll have more of something to share in the near future!
That wacky Gundam X fangirl (yes, girl) the fandom warned you about...
Wingnut

Re: Khandri's Occasional Creative Endeavours

Instantly became a fan of Ice Blue II there. It fits Jamil perfectly. I also downloaded the F91 AMV and I think you're right that it suits Seabook and Cecily better then it would Garrod and Tifa.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Khandri

That wacky Gundam X fangirl (yes, girl) the fandom warned you about...
Ryujin

Oh, it's Khandri, long time no see. Season's Greetings!
Amion

Happy New Year, Khandri. The Jamil was hilarious. :mrgreen:
They don't know the power of a balanced vision.