Artist Needed

The place to share your artwork.
dreacon

Artist Needed

I checked in the rules, and i didn't see anything against it so i thought it was fine to put it here.
so here Goes.

-Project: Archulon-

I would like the Skills of a far better artist than myself to Aide in the development of a Game. Now i know that sounds like a Delusion of grandure, but we are always coming a small step closer to seeing our project become a reality.
For the time this project has been in development I've done a rather large chunk of design duities. Working On Mecha and Ship designs. However as the games universe Grew more and more designs were needed. which has led to me starting on designing/ Refining designs for principal cast members however we have come to a new point.
A the Team consists of Myself Building the World and "Hero" Mechanical design.
Another freind on much the same task putting his efforts to take my ideas and poke in places where a Player could alter the Flow.
Two different people building and Engine for an App and the PC versions of the game, and Now a Writer which leads us Here.
The Writer needs Artwork of Characters and Scenery to play off. And unfortunatly sense Both of the 'Story' people were considering Plot and the 'Hero' Mechs were sitting on Fancy MEchs with only Pilot Backgrounds in the one demention world from Evangelion.
We need an Artist who can practically crap out ideas for the look of the world based on out plot and character designs, Either Post here or PM me or if your feeling Bold
Face Book: (From my Album featuring some designs) http://www.facebook.com/Dreaconx/photos

I'll fill Artists in on an idividual basis, Thanks for your time
We're oft' t' blame and this tis' too much prove'd that with devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar o'er the devil himself.