Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

The place to share your artwork.
Haruma

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Is this in anyway how you pictured it?

Gebera Tetra
Wingnut

More or less. The purple on the shoulders is a lot more distinct in your version rather then the game model, but I'm not complaining.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kengi

I was wondering if someone could franken a line art of Gundam Exia as a base adding Deathscythe Hell's ' Wings ' and beam scythe to it please?

As for the second in this request could someone please take the Gundam 00 and add Wing Zero Custom's wings and the GN Sword III to it please?

Could both of these be done as black and white clean line art for me
Mind and Body as one that is the mark of a True SUPER SOLIDER - Hallaujia haptism
Arvis Taljik

Was hoping someone could give this Arios Ascalon a paint job similar to the Zeta Gundam while leaving the black and gray portions unchanged.
Arbiter GUNDAM

Arbiter GUNDAM wrote:Requesting a recolor of the super awesome and most bad@$$ VF-4 Lightning III

Battroid Mode

Fighter Mode

I would like the nose cone to be red, with a red stripe going back along the forward fuselage, the forward canards to be red as well. The top halves of the engine nacelles to be red and the black stripes on the rudders to be red and the grey on the rudders to be white. The leading edges of the wings to be red as well. Any other yellow bits to be red. On the Battroid form, the top part of the head to have a red stripe on the side. Leave the recessed missiles alone.
Thanks much! :)

This diagram tells you where the missiles are for reference.
Bump.[/quote]
Bump.[/quote]

I suddenly realized that with the way this had been posted originally, I had technically asked for three things which I believe is against the rules here. So I've knocked it sown to just Fighter and Battroid mode.
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
Goufdam
Location: Over the river and through the woods, however not grandma's house.

This is my first time here so I hope I don't cause to many headaches. Could I get the Leo and the UESA Aries in the colors of the Ground colors of the GM Kai? For the Leo the visor, grey, and red parts can remain the same color and the same goes for the visor of the Aries. Let me know if any more is needed and thank you in advance.
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

EDIT: Request withdrawn.
Last edited by ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
Scorpius7692

If it isn't too much to ask for, how about...

A color swap between the Sinanju and the Rozen Zulu

And this Doven-Wolf colored like Angelo's Geara Zulu

Many, many thanks in advance, as always.
Fear the power of the skirted suit. Fear it.
Zeta Superior

Alright, I've got a request for whoever's mad enough to take it. Take this Zeta Gundam torso, shoulders included, give it the Zeta Plus C1 arms and Beam Smartgun. Give it the S Gundam legs, and put the Zeta Plus A1's Beam Rifle in its left hand, considering it's right will have the shield mounted onto it.

Give it a color scheme similar to this Ex-S Gundam, except, maybe, make the Zeta's "jewel" or whatever it's called the same color as the incoms.

Thanks in advance to whoever does this.

And as for my second request...

It's much simpler, really. Just take the Shaldoll Custom and slap the classic GM colors on it. It's only fitting, considering how much the dang thing resembles it.
"When a man strays from the right path, a kind man must have the courage to raise his fist and correct them."
-Jamil Neate, After War Gundam X
xzolien

Hi guys, can I get a recolor of this by:

changing the v-fin to yellow
the white parts of the helmet to black (the white piece below the eyes stay white)
outer shoulders (the part with the 4 holes) to black
the lower arm (previously white) to black
the blue portions of the chest to red
the white part in the centre of the chest to black
the red portion and grey portion at the bottom of the chest (below the previously blue) to black
the whites of the foot and lower leg to black
and the red calves to black

thanks in advance!
Deathzealot

Woah! This place is getting a wee bit busy!

Time to get myself into the action here then.

First of all ignore my older, aging request which I have forgotten what they are, and too lazy to look them up right now.

Now for the new requests, since we have some new mobile suits to play around with thanks to Gundam AGE.

Request #1

A CMS-574X Xeno in Black Knight Colors. Basically a black and dark gray body with with some silver highlights here and there. Maybe base it party on the colors of the Shinkirou just without the gold and with silver somewhere.

Request #2

A RGE-B790 Genoace in the "8th Fleet" Colors seen here. For I can't find any real lineart version of those colors and maybe we could even offer this finished product to Chris to put up on the main site. I really like the Genoace in these colors over the GM-inspired Orange and White paintjob.

Anyways my two request are up thanks in advance!
Kengi

I was wondering if someone could do a line art of Gundam Exia as a base adding Deathscythe Hell's ' Wings ' and beam scythe to it please?

As for the second in this request could someone please take the Gundam 00 and add Wing Zero Custom's wings and the GN Sword III to it please?

Could both be done as Line art please?
Mind and Body as one that is the mark of a True SUPER SOLIDER - Hallaujia haptism
MasamuneWolf

Been a while but I have a new request that I'd like to throw out there:
Guarbein Mark Two Trombe
The Guarlion parts on the Guarbein Mk III (shoulders and head/helmet) placed on a Huckebein Mk II.
Spoiler
Optional: Remove the weapon from the left arm. (Or just use the arms from the MK III or MK II M).
EDIT: Leave the arms of the MK II, weapon and all.

Questions? Comments? Concerns?
Thanks in advance.
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Alright, I have two recolor requests I'd like to toss out here:

First, I'd like the Impulse Gundam done up in the colors of M'Quve's custom Gouf. Second, I'd like this Legionnaire here to be done up in the colors of the Gundam Leopard Destroy. I'd like the sensor colors on both requests to be left unchanged if that's possible - it's happened by accident on a few of my past requests.

Thanks very kindly in advance to whoever manages this.
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
Goufdam
Location: Over the river and through the woods, however not grandma's house.

Goufdam wrote:This is my first time here so I hope I don't cause to many headaches. Could I get the Leo and the UESA Aries in the colors of the Ground colors of the GM Kai? For the Leo the visor, grey, and red parts can remain the same color and the same goes for the visor of the Aries. Let me know if any more is needed and thank you in advance.
I would like to Bump my request, I believe its been two weeks. Again thanks in advance.
Zeta Superior

Spoiler
Alright, I've got a request for whoever's mad enough to take it. Take this Zeta Gundam torso, shoulders included, give it the Zeta Plus C1 arms and Beam Smartgun. Give it the S Gundam legs, and put the Zeta Plus A1's Beam Rifle in its left hand, considering it's right will have the shield mounted onto it.

Give it a color scheme similar to this Ex-S Gundam, except, maybe, make the Zeta's "jewel" or whatever it's called the same color as the incoms.

Thanks in advance to whoever does this.

And as for my second request...

It's much simpler, really. Just take the Shaldoll Custom and slap the classic GM colors on it. It's only fitting, considering how much the dang thing resembles it.
Bumping my request since I'm fairly sure it's been two weeks.
"When a man strays from the right path, a kind man must have the courage to raise his fist and correct them."
Kengi

I was wondering if someone could do a line art of Gundam Exia as a base adding Deathscythe Hell's ' Wings ' and beam scythe to it please?

Could both be done as Line art please?
Deathzealot

Deathzealot wrote:Woah! This place is getting a wee bit busy!

Time to get myself into the action here then.

First of all ignore my older, aging request which I have forgotten what they are, and too lazy to look them up right now.

Now for the new requests, since we have some new mobile suits to play around with thanks to Gundam AGE.

Request #1

A CMS-574X Xeno in Black Knight Colors. Basically a black and dark gray body with with some silver highlights here and there. Maybe base it party on the colors of the Shinkirou just without the gold and with silver somewhere.

Request #2

A RGE-B790 Genoace in the "8th Fleet" Colors seen here. For I can't find any real lineart version of those colors and maybe we could even offer this finished product to Chris to put up on the main site. I really like the Genoace in these colors over the GM-inspired Orange and White paintjob.

Anyways my two request are up thanks in advance!
Wow! Can't believe it is already been two weeks since I posted this. Amazing as time flies sometimes.

Anyways Bumping this.
Bryant Molirse

Here Death

Black Xeno

8th Fleet Genoace

Posting Note:

I have finally got my network back to working order after 8 months. While this means I am back for all intensive purposes, I probably will be revising my rate of posting due to upload times, and things still generally sucking on dial up. We'll see what I can do, and when I can do it, anywho enjoy!

Edit:

ZetaSuperior
here is your Shaldoll GM

Edit:

xzolien
here is a work up of your Titus request. changed it a little to make it look better, but it still looks like Bolt Gundam lol.
WARNING!!! I EDIT My posts in the image threads if there is NO NEW REPLIES!!
Zeta Superior

That AGE-1 Titus seems more evocative of the Aussensiter than the Bolt Gundam, in my honest opinion.

You know what this means? That's right-- Time for TROMBE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCmTJVew_tY