Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

The place to share your artwork.
raystin

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Bryant Molirse wrote:Status Update

Hey guys I haven't stopped doing things, I'm just having problems uploading images after updating to Firefox 4. Photobucket's retarded link copy script isn't working for images, and it is being a real pain.

Before you ask why I don't download another browser, I am cursed with dial up from a rural location, and I like having unlimited net access. The other options I have don't allow that. Anyways, let me see what I can do here.

Arvis' Destiny Impulse SEM

Raystin's Stargazer Seraphim

Other requests, comments:

MBF-06, I need more examples, I mostly know gundam, so your request is to vague for me to understand.

Nu-Liberty, your request sounds cool, but I need to chop the wings down to do it, let me know what you want me to do.

One Village Idiot, thanks for the praise, as to your request I could do it, but I would like a bit of direction from you on it, as I usually spend my imagination coming up with schemes for machines that I use for my game. So a color scheme, and add-on ideas would be useful.

Kakerott, you didn't specify the scheme, so I had to guess, so I just used the color source image as a bit of a reference.

And to Raystin, and Helois, I'll do them, but I need links to the machines, as I don't know every unit.

Anyways, enjoy, and I'll see what else I can do.
Cool,Thanks!Your the best!And I just noticed I forgot to mention that I wanted the ring removed...*slaps self in face*;-; :cry:
Oh well
Here's the Astraea Gundam.To be more specific,the F type.Only real difference if the color and the fact that it's holding weapons though...couldn't find an image of it with the sword attached :(
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/GNY-001F_G ... aea_Type_F
Would a coconut bomb be possible?
GundamZphyr7

Hey all! I recently joined a Mobile Suit Gundam Roleplay and was hoping to find a great lineart for my character's first mobile suit. It took me a while to narrow down what exactly I wanted, but I decided on the rarely-used GAT-01A1+AQM/EX-02 Sword Dagger.

Sadly, there aren't many images of that model. So, I figured I'd jump in here and see if I could get a recolor of this amazing mobile suit! What I'm looking for is pretty simple, just a recolor with a minor franken addition to the leg armor.

The color scheme I'm looking for is basically this. Credits go to Draco Starcloud for an amazing job on that mobile suit!

The armor addition I'm looking for can be seen on Bremic's Desert Dagger. Nice job, Bremic!

Anyway, I'm looking for a Sword Desert Dagger with a blue/white/black paint scheme + neon green visor. I'd be extremely grateful if one of you skilled artists could help me out with this! Thanks a ton in advance!
Arvis Taljik

Bryant Molirse wrote:Arvis' Destiny Impulse SEM
Awesome, thanks much! It looks great!
Bryant Molirse

Raystin's Astrea

Nu, yours is started.

Zphyr7, the link to the scheme image is rated poorly by web of trust for 1, and 2 it doesn't actually load, so if you have the image, stick it up on a photo account, and relink to it, or else I'll have to guess at a scheme. The machine is done, but I can't color it till I see it.

Edit!

Nu, here is a mock up of your request. If your cool with this let me know, as I will have to full color it. The base image you had just wasn't working so I used EW Zero's lineart instead, and editted some to match. Let me know.
Last edited by Bryant Molirse on Sat May 14, 2011 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WARNING!!! I EDIT My posts in the image threads if there is NO NEW REPLIES!!
GundamZphyr7

Bryant Molirse wrote:Raystin's Astrea

Nu, yours is started.

Zphyr7, the link to the scheme image is rated poorly by web of trust for 1, and 2 it doesn't actually load, so if you have the image, stick it up on a photo account, and relink to it, or else I'll have to guess at a scheme. The machine is done, but I can't color it till I see it.
Hmm, very odd. Here's the new photobucket link for the color scheme: [x]
Hopefully that'll help!
Last edited by GundamZphyr7 on Sat May 14, 2011 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Bryant Molirse wrote: Nu, here is a mock up of your request. If your cool with this let me know, as I will have to full color it. The base image you had just wasn't working so I used EW Zero's lineart instead, and editted some to match. Let me know.
Pretty impressive, Brylant. However, I think the Dendrobium Stamen's docking binders would work better...but other than that little gripe, your mock-up looks a lot like what I saw in my head for the Wing Seraphim "Vorspier". I like that you were able to fit the tail binders after all.
Last edited by ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty on Sun May 15, 2011 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
raystin

Bryant Molirse wrote:Raystin's Astrea

Nu, yours is started.

Edit!

Nu, here is a mock up of your request. If your cool with this let me know, as I will have to full color it. The base image you had just wasn't working so I used EW Zero's lineart instead, and editted some to match. Let me know.
Cool thanks,a bit too much red though,oh well.
Edit:I take that back,red is fine,the green in center really looks out of place though.Oh well.
Bryant Molirse

ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty wrote:
Bryant Molirse wrote: Nu, here is a mock up of your request. If your cool with this let me know, as I will have to full color it. The base image you had just wasn't working so I used EW Zero's lineart instead, and editted some to match. Let me know.
Pretty impressive, Brylant. However, I think the Dendrobium Stamen's docking binders would work better...but other than that little gripe, your mock-up looks a lot like what I saw in my head for the Wing Seraphim "Vorspier". I like that you were able to fit the tail binders after all.
Those are Dendrobium Stamens Docking Binders, only I turned the lower thrusters to make them obvious, and to work with all the other moving parts. I can change them to standard lay out, but I don't see how it will make much of a difference. Also, it's Bryant, not Brylant. I chopped off the new thruster vents, and trimmed off the tops of the wings, and moved in the tips to Dendrobium's config. hows this?

Raystin your lucky I still had the psd file.

EDIT

Your Completed Request, Zphyr7.

EDIT Again - Productive morning.

Zerg170, your requests.

Musaka

Rewloola
GundamZphyr7

I just literally cried because of how beautiful this looks.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Sorry about the misspell. That post was made somewhere around 2 or 3 o'clock in the morning, and my mind wasn't in the best of shape.

Hmm...actually, just chop off the Stamen's docking binders. The wings can serve the same purpose...seeing as this thing is basically an Expy of Dendrobium Stamen in terms of function xD

I eagerly await to see the final result, Bryant.
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
Bryant Molirse

ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty wrote:Sorry about the misspell. That post was made somewhere around 2 or 3 o'clock in the morning, and my mind wasn't in the best of shape.

Hmm...actually, just chop off the Stamen's docking binders. The wings can serve the same purpose...seeing as this thing is basically an Expy of Dendrobium Stamen in terms of function xD

I eagerly await to see the final result, Bryant.
Wait no more. Hand painting took a while, but the color scheme usually comes out better that way.
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Perfect. Although I'm tempted to ask for two other color schemes, I don't want to seem ungrateful. Thanks for your assistance, Bryant. It's appreciated.
raystin

Bryant Molirse wrote:
Those are Dendrobium Stamens Docking Binders, only I turned the lower thrusters to make them obvious, and to work with all the other moving parts. I can change them to standard lay out, but I don't see how it will make much of a difference. Also, it's Bryant, not Brylant. I chopped off the new thruster vents, and trimmed off the tops of the wings, and moved in the tips to Dendrobium's config. hows this?

EDIT

Zerg170, your requests.

Musaka

Rewloola
Thanks for the fix.You didn't have to,but it looks a lot nicer now. :D
Thanks for all the work you do.
zerg170

Bryant Molirse wrote:

EDIT

Zerg170, your requests.

Musaka

Rewloola
thank you
Gardner1701

Well...here I go again.

Request 01: A GN Gundam with the chest of the 1 Gundam, the arms and shoulders of the Exia R2, the legs and skirt armor of the Wing Zero Kai (replace the side skirts of said MS with the side skirts of the God (Burning) Gundam and top it off with the head of NuLiberty's MS (I think it's the Wing Zero Seraphim, complete with head vulcans), and paint that bad boy in Exia's colors.

Request 02: Another GN Gundam with the chest of the 1 Gundam w/ wings from the Freedom Gundam, the arms and shoulders of the Strike Freedom EX, the legs and skirt armor of the Wing Zero Kai (replace the side skirts of said MS with the side skirts of the Strike Freedom EX) and top it off with the head of the Wing Zero Kai complete with head vulcans, and paint that bad boy in Freedom's colors.
one-village-idiot

@Brylant: Well, in that case, let me give you a bunch of parts (options).

Head: Leo or virgo
Shoulders: Serpent, virgo or virgo 2
Chest: whatever chest you feel is appropriate, I'm not really concerned about the chest.
Legs: If possible, I would love to see Heavyarms legs, what with the leg mounted missile launchers. If not, then something from the OZ suits is fine. Hell, if you want, put in a Taurus pair.
Backpack (optional): I would like either the tallgeese backpack or the virgo 2 backpack.

Color scheme: I'll give you two schemes, and you pick one. White with blue trim (think of the Sanc kingdom Taurus units, except with blue instead of red), red with white trim. Like the Quess's Jagd Doga.

color scheme references:
http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/cca/msn-03-quess.jpg
http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/w/sk-12sms.jpg
Deathzealot

/grumble/ Missed the change from Thread Six to Seven. /grumble/ /sigh/

Anyways, I am back after a long absence and I must say I am impressed with some of the new work here. While I have just finished a Photoshop Class and may take a stab at some requests I am still kind of new at some stuff. /grumble/ Darn those Repaints... /grumble/ :( :(

Moving on...

Dropping my last two requests whatever they where. Don't remember and too lazy to go and look it up right now. May look it up later.

The Lesseps in the colors of the Kusanagi, not the normal Izumo Colors. Finish it up with the Orb emblem somewhere on the hull and can be seen easily, don't really care which one whatever looks best.

Yes this will actually be the Lesseps in Orb Service since we don't really know what happens to it after Lowe and crew left for space to receive the ReHOME. Am having it being handed over to Orb and being used by its Defense Force in a story of mine.

Next up, a Petrie Class with cranes from any of the JG Ships (i.e HOME, Lessep JG Refit, or the ReHOME) replacing all of its guns. (Yes even the machine guns). Finally repaint in light orange and white similar to the JG ships just with a bit more white in it. Be Creative with it.

Thank you all in advance...
one-village-idiot

Guys and gals, I need a rule check.
A while ago (maybe a year or so) I commissioned/asked for a franken from Deathpony. And while the franken is amazing, I was pondering the possibility for asking for a remake from Brylant. My main concern is would I be stepping on any toes by asking for such a remake, and using the franken as an example for some modified parts (it has some unique shoulders and heads)? Or would it be fine so long as I credit Deathpony for the franken?

And this may be the wrong area to ask, but I would get a quick answer here.
Bryant Molirse

one-village-idiot wrote:Guys and gals, I need a rule check.
A while ago (maybe a year or so) I commissioned/asked for a franken from Deathpony. And while the franken is amazing, I was pondering the possibility for asking for a remake from Brylant. My main concern is would I be stepping on any toes by asking for such a remake, and using the franken as an example for some modified parts (it has some unique shoulders and heads)? Or would it be fine so long as I credit Deathpony for the franken?

And this may be the wrong area to ask, but I would get a quick answer here.
Since it's been a year, I don't think anyone would mind. I haven't seen anyone flame out over any kind of request before either. Also, second time in a week on this correction, but it is Bryant, not Brylant. Your aforementioned request is underway, just getting the pack is being a pain. Dang tall geese! lol

Hey Gardener, how about links to all these machines?