Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

The place to share your artwork.
Goufdam
Location: Over the river and through the woods, however not grandma's house.

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Okay, I would like to request another two recolorings. First a Rick Dias in these colors and then a Octape in these colors. For the Octape I would like it's head to be colored white and the yellow parts to remain the same color. Thanks again in advance for doing this!
Haruma

If you know any where I can go that would fill my "Denied" request, the please tell me. Because I really need this pic.
Bryant Molirse

Haruma wrote:If you know any where I can go that would fill my "Denied" request, the please tell me. Because I really need this pic.
For what exactly?
WARNING!!! I EDIT My posts in the image threads if there is NO NEW REPLIES!!
Haruma

Oh, its for a roleplay that I'm getting started and I wanted something fresh to use. If you can't do thats fine I just need to find someone who is willing to take the time. I know your busy with everyone elses requests so I can just go else where if I must.
MasamuneWolf

Haruma wrote:Oh, its for a roleplay that I'm getting started and I wanted something fresh to use. If you can't do thats fine I just need to find someone who is willing to take the time. I know your busy with everyone elses requests so I can just go else where if I must.
I have a question for you Haruma: How dead set are you on the components of your unit? I might be able to find/suggest alternate/similar parts that could be easier for Bryant (or anyone else for that matter) to work with.
Bryant Molirse

Goufdam wrote:Okay, I would like to request another two recolorings. First a Rick Dias in these colors and then a Octape in these colors. For the Octape I would like it's head to be colored white and the yellow parts to remain the same color. Thanks again in advance for doing this!
Rick Dias
Octape
Goufdam
Location: Over the river and through the woods, however not grandma's house.

Bryant Molirse wrote:
Goufdam wrote:Okay, I would like to request another two recolorings. First a Rick Dias in these colors and then a Octape in these colors. For the Octape I would like it's head to be colored white and the yellow parts to remain the same color. Thanks again in advance for doing this!
Rick Dias
Octape
Wow that was fast and the work is perfect too! Again thanks a ton Bryant. :)
Deathzealot

Deathzealot wrote:
Request #1

An Aries from Gundam Wing with a red (read: Char's Paint Job) and white paint job. Basically red with some white thrown in whichever you think best.

Request #2

I think I am going to bump this request:

Just another ship repaint, basically a Desert Camouflaged Petrie Class Landship. I really hate the horrid official paintjob. /grumble/

Thanks in advance.
Going to Bump This older request of mine.

Thanks in advance.
Omega

Okay... another pair of requests since it's been more than two weeks...

1) Could someone repaint the green parts on the Adele red and grey?

2) And would someone take the AGE-2 Double Bullet and repaint it in the monochrome colors of a SEED mech with Phase Shift Armor inactive? (Reference image)

Please and thank you to the person who takes this request.
Kengi

I was wondering if someone could do a line art of Gundam Exia as a base adding Deathscythe Hell's ' Wings ' and beam scythe to it please?

As for the second in this request could someone please take the Gundam 00 and add Wing Zero Custom's wings and the GN Sword III to it please?
Mind and Body as one that is the mark of a True SUPER SOLIDER - Hallaujia haptism
Arvis Taljik

**Request rescinded.**
Last edited by Arvis Taljik on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zeta Superior

Zeta Superior wrote:Alright, I've got a request for whoever's mad enough to take it. Take this Zeta Gundam torso, shoulders included, give it the Zeta Plus C1 arms and Beam Smartgun. Give it the S Gundam legs, and put the Zeta Plus A1's Beam Rifle in its left hand, considering it's right will have the shield mounted onto it.

Give it a color scheme similar to this Ex-S Gundam, except, maybe, make the Zeta's "jewel" or whatever it's called the same color as the incoms.
Bumping this since I kinda forgot about it, and I already got the GM-colors Shaldoll.

If it's somewhere along the lines of "extremely difficult" to "FRICKIN' IMPOSSIBLE", let me know so I can start searching for better lineart. I tried to keep things in purely lineart form for for the references, but I have yet to find a good piece of unshaded lineart with the Zeta Plus Beam Smartgun in its resting position.

EDIT: Found some bigger Katoki Zeta lineart. Hope it helps.
"When a man strays from the right path, a kind man must have the courage to raise his fist and correct them."
-Jamil Neate, After War Gundam X
Bryant Molirse

Omega wrote:Okay... another pair of requests since it's been more than two weeks...

1) Could someone repaint the green parts on the Adele red and grey?

2) And would someone take the AGE-2 Double Bullet and repaint it in the monochrome colors of a SEED mech with Phase Shift Armor inactive? (Reference image)

Please and thank you to the person who takes this request.
Adele
PS Down Age 2
Maelstromm

I was wondering if anybody could color the 00 raiser using the color scheme of this?
Gahh!!! My kingdom for a signature!!!!
Any takers?
Gardner1701

01: A mobile suit with the chest of the Stargazer (replace that solar sail with a GN Drive) add the legs and arms of the Exia, the skirt and weapons of the 00, and the head of the 00Q, and paint it in Exia III colors.

02: This concerns Mobile Suits from the fanfic Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Nation of the Ice. The TMSF-081 Patriot is based off of the RGM-79C GM Kai, but since I've read the story, and looked at the other GM Kais, I wanted the Patriots to resemble like the GM C-Types (including the Wagtail).

So then, I'll have the ONE Wagtail in two squad colors:

Regular Colors: Grey limbs and head, Dark green torso and feet

Heliopolis Militia colors: White limbs and head, red torso and feet
Bryant Molirse

Maelstromm wrote:I was wondering if anybody could color the 00 raiser using the color scheme of this?
Here it is
Maelstromm

Bryant Molirse wrote: Here it is
Thanks a bunch Bryant.
Gahh!!! My kingdom for a signature!!!!
Any takers?
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty wrote:So it's been more than two weeks, and I'm canceling my previous requests and putting up another set for takers.

Both are recolors and should be relatively simple. The first is the Prototype Gundam recolored with the scheme of the Gunner Gundam.

The second is the Dom Funf recolored with the scheme of the Rasveht.

I'd appreciate it if the sensor colors remained unchanged for both requests. Thank you kindly in advance. :)
Bumpity bump bumping this request.
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
zerg170

hey every one i'd like this http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/AEU-09Y812 ... hez_Custom both ms and flight modes in these colors http://zerg170.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2ktm8u . pleas and thank you