Hi, Red Zaku

The place to share your artwork.
Johnny Ridden

Hi, Red Zaku

Hi, Red Zaku.

I cannot help but notice that you have co-opted an image of my creation and claimed it as your own. While your post history indicates to me that you have taken liberties with the work of other's on various occasions, usually at least some form of attribution is included. I posted this image to Solomon Suburbs several years ago under the name, if memory serves me correctly, of "Gundam Shunga Type-17 Perfect Armor." It was part of a series of Gundam Shunga modifications meant to show my appreciation for both the design (on the part of Krakenhaus) and the adaptation as drawn by Mark Simmons. I have no further way of validating my claim, as Solomon Suburbs seems to be no more. However, you seem to be skilled enough as a franken-gundam-er, so there is no need for you to pillage the flimsy hands of antiquity.

My name on Solomon Suburbs was Johnny Ridden, as it is here.
Red Zaku

Re: Hi, Red Zaku

Johnny Ridden wrote:
Hi, Red Zaku.

I cannot help but notice that you have co-opted an image of my creation and claimed it as your own. While your post history indicates to me that you have taken liberties with the work of other's on various occasions, usually at least some form of attribution is included. I posted this image to Solomon Suburbs several years ago under the name, if memory serves me correctly, of "Gundam Shunga Type-17 Perfect Armor." It was part of a series of Gundam Shunga modifications meant to show my appreciation for both the design (on the part of Krakenhaus) and the adaptation as drawn by Mark Simmons. I have no further way of validating my claim, as Solomon Suburbs seems to be no more. However, you seem to be skilled enough as a franken-gundam-er, so there is no need for you to pillage the flimsy hands of antiquity.

My name on Solomon Suburbs was Johnny Ridden, as it is here.
Well, thank you for the compliment on my skills, I do what I can. As for the issue in question, I did find it on the net, I made some modifications but as it goes with frakening it's often hard to find the original creator to ask permission to use their stuff. While it's no excuse I was a bit younger and a bit lazier and try not to do such things anymore. So I have no problem altering my post to give you original credit for the design I worked off of, and admittedly didn't change very much of cause I liked it so damn much. So I'd formally like to apologize.
"I'M THE CRIMSON LIGHTNING DAMNIT!" - Johnny Ridden
Johnny Ridden

That makes sense. I did suspect that the legs had been switched, but I have no reference as I lost all of those images years ago. I wouldn't have been able to positively identify that it was in fact mine if it weren't for the (rather embarrassing, in retrospect) use of a line tool to augment the innermost fin funnel on the left side of the picture. Ugh.

Thanks for your response. As I said before, your franken-ms have become quite good.
Red Zaku

Johnny Ridden wrote:That makes sense. I did suspect that the legs had been switched, but I have no reference as I lost all of those images years ago. I wouldn't have been able to positively identify that it was in fact mine if it weren't for the (rather embarrassing, in retrospect) use of a line tool to augment the innermost fin funnel on the left side of the picture. Ugh.

Thanks for your response. As I said before, your franken-ms have become quite good.

It's not a problem at all, I should have credited to to an anonymous source the first time, but like I said I was a bit immature back then.
"I'M THE CRIMSON LIGHTNING DAMNIT!" - Johnny Ridden
Gardner1701

*background* Ja...everybody knows dat! *shuts my mouth...and blows my brains* (an homage for Daffy's WW2 Toon after the Axis reads that "Hitler is a STINKER!")