MechaTalk Screenshot Project

The place to share your artwork.
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

MechaTalk Screenshot Project

Alrighty, I've started an endeavor to take a high quality screenshot log of some anime that should really get some exposure. I don't think I'll be taking requests, but perhaps suggestions one way or the other. I may even just cover some non-mecha anime I like that I think you should see....

I actually don't own a lot of anime, so don't expect me to cover much ground. I've started off with ZOE: idolo, which I am borrowing from a friend. I would like to cover Dolores,i also but it takes such a long time.

Anyway, DON'T look at the gallery if you haven't seen Idolo, as it's a MASSIVE SPOILER! And this is the last movie you want to spoil, trust me.

Zone of the Enders: Idolo

You'll quickly notice that I'm a bit of a psycho, because from this 50min movie I have about 1050 shots. I guess I'm strange, but I like to look at in-between frames in conversations and in action because you can sometimes get really cool or really amusing results. Like this one.

Anyway, some highlights:

I love Phantomas!

Dolly and Radium

"I wonder what's behind door #1?"
"....."

And my favorite Orbital Frame of all time. He's got Kamina glasses. =p

Do what you will with the screenshots. I believe you can download the album in a .zip if you have an account. I'm worried about my provided space though. I'm going to run out quick. Any suggestions?
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
Seraphic

Re: MechaTalk Screenshot Project

This must be some sort of miracle.

Zone of the Enders: Dolores,i

The index appears on the left, divided by each of the 26 episodes. I did my best to capture all the jokes and all of the interesting technology seen in ZOE, such as terraforming on Mars and the orbital elevator. Also, I got a lot of really good shots of the various Phantoma models. They are awesome.

Edit: There's an image in episode 7 that's supposed to be weird/funny I suppose, but I bet it's considered NSFW. Just watch out for that. =o

Some highlights:

You know a woman when you see one.

It's hard being a father.

We are all going to die.

Anyone else ever have this dream?

...possibly my favorite screenshot from the entire series.

"Feelin' FABULOUS~!" <3 (raptors, lol)

Ooh.... Don't get on her bad side.

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE.

Ugh, that was a lot of work. My player program has some sort of issue so it's hard to pinpoint the exact frame I wanted. I was taking screenshots nonstop for three days. +,+; I also figured I had a program that can record from DVDs, but I accidentally ripped the entirety of Idolo to my computer, haha. Anyway, I returned both Idolo and Dolores,i to my friend so I don't have them anymore. I'll start thinking about what to do next--probably an anime I will review in the Anime/Manga section.

Seraph, out
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

Seraphic

Re: MechaTalk Screenshot Project

While not screenshots, here is a link to a folder of ACfA images:

http://s742.photobucket.com/albums/xx63 ... A%20study/

These are photos I captured from the TV with my phone so I could study the mechanical design. While the photos are not comprehensive since they are just of specific parts of my personal main schematic, I hope someone will find these to be useful.

See the main project I used these for in my main thread.
-Antares