My Painting of Haman Khan and Qubeley from Zeta Gundam

The place to share your artwork.
QubeleyMkIII

My Painting of Haman Khan and Qubeley from Zeta Gundam

Hi Everyone I am new here so Here is my fan art submission and introduction!
I originally wasn't huge into mecha anime but G Gundam and the early eps of Gundam Wing along with Gurren Laggan got me curious! I wanted to get more into Gundam and I was suggested 0079 in 2009!
It's funny that it's the Gundam Anniversary, I started by watching the 0079 Gundam Trilogy this spring and continued to watch Zeta Gundam 0080 0080 and Char's Counter Attack. I am in the middle of watching ZZ Gundam, Turn A Gundam and Gundam Wing.
I have to say 0079 and Zeta Gundam left a HUGE impression on me and I am huge UC Gundam nut right now! Here is fan art I did the other day to commemorate the 30th anniversary of Gundam! Haman Khan! my favorite female Gundam character. I just love tough bad girls, and she's maybe the most hardcore girl in all of anime to me.

http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs50/f/2009/ ... nDream.jpg

I have a few other Gundam fan art's I will share here later I'm sure. I've been looking for a community to share my Gundam love with as well as other franchises as I continue to watch more Robot anime ( I got into anime originally with just Shonen style stuff like DBZ YuYu hakusho, Slam dunk Eyeshield 21 and a few seinen things like Berserk) but the Mecha Genre has really been opened up to me because of 0079 Gundam. Long live gundam fans! I hope to watch 00 Gundam and can't wait for Unicorn next year.

I'd be pleased to see what fans think of my fan art!
crashlegacy14
Location: In the Zaku's cockpit. Yes, the one that just exploded.

Re: My Painting of Haman Khan and Qubeley from Zeta Gundam

Welcome to the fold, you'll find many like minded folks about.

I bow to you painting skills. your off days are probably better then mt good days when it comes to painting XD. I love how it seems you don't even blink twice about throwing color on a piece.
Crash's Mecha Design Works
Crash's Mecha Based RPG
-----------------//-----------
ShadowCell wrote: Perspective. It's great.
CrashLegacy14 wrote: my immortal enemy: Perspective.
Gardner1701

ummm.....nice bust she has there...? v///v
QubeleyMkIII

crashlegacy14 wrote:Welcome to the fold, you'll find many like minded folks about.

I bow to you painting skills. your off days are probably better then mt good days when it comes to painting XD. I love how it seems you don't even blink twice about throwing color on a piece.

Thanx. Yea I paint pretty freely. It's easy to do so in Photoshop since there is an erase tool lol. ^_^
crashlegacy14

OH, that's in photoshop, I figured it was IRL because I thought I saw the paper's pattern .....to early for me to get terms correct....
Crash's Mecha Based RPG
QubeleyMkIII

crashlegacy14 wrote:OH, that's in photoshop, I figured it was IRL because I thought I saw the paper's pattern .....to early for me to get terms correct....

I used a texture file that makes the digital drawing look like it was done on real paper. It adds a nice effect I think. I tend to work more IRL art but my digital painting style is sorta made to emulate that though photoshop painting is much faster since it doesn't have drying times! ^_^
crashlegacy14

having to wait for paint to dry is one of the main things that turned me off from really learning how to paint effectively.
Crash's Mecha Based RPG
QubeleyMkIII

crashlegacy14 wrote:having to wait for paint to dry is one of the main things that turned me off from really learning how to paint effectively.

Water Color dries SO fast, that's still my favorite painting medium but digital painting is very refreshing for not having to wait at all. Having an artist background I wanna get into painting my model kits, I wanna see if there's a thread for that on this forum. That'd be helpful
QubeleyMkIII

Gardner1701 wrote:ummm.....nice bust she has there...? v///v
Is that a blushing face. lol. thank you yea...I like my Haman