Volnixshin's Ultimate Designs of CE

The place to share your artwork.
Volnixshin

Re: Volnixshin's Ultimate Designs of CE: The Turn WHA?!

The re-refinished Forbidden Blitz

A Blue SUMO since I'm watching the rest of Turn A at the moment.

The Dark God Chernobog from my fanfiction.
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Volnixshin

Re: Volnixshin's Ultimate Designs of CE

Green Frame A.T.R.O.X. is a second stage upgrade of the Green Frame. It is a advanced guerilla warfare type mobile suit. Much of its new design is inspired by the Blue Frame Third and Blue Frame scale system. It is adept at both land and underwater combat. Specs and name are:

A.T.R.O.X.
Automated
Terrain
Reaper and Onslaught
X (tenth design)

Well shielded. Shields edges double as blades; gun is shrapnel firing and the handle doubles as a machete; rotor like blades (DRAGOONS) detach from shoulder packs; Uru metal claw tipped fingertips.
Head unit has extra sensors in forehead
Two beam axes, mounted under leg shields
Each foot has a retractable beam spike
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Gardner1701

You have a pretty unique MS Design there. With that said, do you do requests?
Volnixshin

I'm not that good to do requests. If I see something on teh request board that seems simple I'll try, but I have only MS Paint

erikvonkreigler

Your designs are pretty good, even just with paint. I suggest downloading the GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP). It's free and it works wonders
Volnixshin

I do have some access to Paint Shop Pro at the Gf's, where I do all my recolors. Though I will take your suggestions under consideration.

Volnixshin

I give you the Sadalsuud Type G

A primarily space use Gundam, it was originally built by the Innovators as a copy of the Fereshte Sadalsuud Type F, this unit was thought abandoned, only to be found by a civilian.
It is equipped with a retractable wrist heat blade, beam cannons in the upper sensor docks, and a high output sniper rifle, similar to that of the Dynames GN Sniper rifle, designated, GN 2 Rifle

tehprognoob

people magically finding state-of-the-art ms in the space equivalent of their back yard...wish i was that lucky.
Faithful soldier of the Hatsune Miku Scout Force

Volnixshin

Hey, it worked in Gundam Seed Astray and Gundam X

Antares

True, in some shows you can't take a walk in the woods/caves without stumbling over abandoned weapons of mass destruction, left there to wait for a worthy pilot (or, just anyone who might wander around, really). :mrgreen:
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.