Volnixshin's Ultimate Designs of CE

The place to share your artwork.
Toxicity

Are there any difference From the GP04G other than the TBR, gatling shield, and the things sticking out of its back?
Volnixshin

Well the things on the back are actually the RX-104FF Beam Sabers. as they are in this suit. The suit is essentially the same as the weapons were discovered as well in the Large Cylinder Ruins, however the only weapons equipped was one saber. So the Miners decided to equip it with found double beam rifle and double gatling shield.
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Volnixshin

The MBF-P0307B3_GS Blue Frame. During a mission to an asteroid base, Gai found anceint Mobile Suit equipment, and added it to his aresenal. Has a shield mounted Gatling Gun, two heat swords, three beam rifles covering the fingers of the left hand. These weapons all run on their own power supply, which is readily avaliable for low amounts of money, so Gai finds this pack very useful. Has since been upgraded for the Blue Frame Second G standard form and Full Armor Form.
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... 7B3_GS.jpg
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
eztofu

hmmm

that gouf custom shield actually works :shock:

now i know where that IWSP shield came from.. :shock:
acguy rules. period.
Volnixshin

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... P0201H.jpg The Red Frame with Armnent plans. Lowe upgraded Red Frame with parts he found in an ancient colony he found near Mars for purely defensive purposes.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... 01GBst.jpg Rondo Gina Sahaku, once equipped the P01 with these high velocity boosters to propel him through space. While these boosters are in place, a special cockpit system is installed to prevent death in the EXtreme 200 G speeds.

DeltasTaii

I'm not even sure why I'm going to bother pointing it out with the words "extreme 200G speeds" there, but heck, let's make it a list:

-Gs=/=speed, but rather acceleration
-200G=way, way beyond what any cockpit system in the CE is going to allow, being something like 13x what a human being can handle for any more than about a second
-Gold Frame only had one arm when it was used in pre-Amatu form, aside from the brief period before its arm got blown off firing the Duel's Hyper Bazooka in Heliopolis.

However, I doubt such considerations as physics, realism, or continuity are particularly important here. :lol:

The Red Frame and Heavyarms parts blend far better than they have any right to, anyways.
Volnixshin

My Gold Frame just happens to be one of my imaginary suits, like y'know the play I did on the doujinshi where Freedom was the Devil Gundam, just a fun on, acceleration is G's not speed? Huh, didn't know that, thanks for clearing it up for me. How could I put it that it goes maybe 2,000 mph withen three seconds.

Volnixshin

The Lost War Desert Soldier. Long before the Wild Dagger was ever produced, a mobile suit was recovered from the sands of west Africa. this mobile suit had little armnement, but great movement on the sand. The EA equipped it wilth and anti ship sword, a beam boomerang, a dual machinegun, and the beam pistol that was found in the suits hand. The main camera was fixed to the chest, while a beam cannon was placed where the face usually is to surprise an enemy. http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... oldier.jpg

Volnixshin

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... tled-3.jpg The GAT-X105/? This suit was stolen from a wrecked OMNI base. However the PS system was destroyed so without the color, one couln't tell whatStrike it actually was, also, because the OS was damaged, it was redesignated as the Strike Ginn. It had no PS armor, and ZAFT colored weapons, including weapons once used on the Launcher, Sword packs, and a katana that ZAFT stole from the Zala extremists.

ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

This suit is very impressive. I like the way you inverted the Launcher and Sword equipment. I also liked the way you introduced the suit. Very logical. Good work. Can't wait to see the next.
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
Volnixshin

Homeless

Is there any reason whatsoever for the stealth unit to be packing anti-ship swords?
Volnixshin

How would you react if you were on a ship, looked over and saw another ship being sliced in half, and couldn't see what was slicing it apart?

Destroy Gundam

You'd see the silhouette in the explosion. Granted, you wouldn't be able to see it long, but some pilots could take advantage of those few seconds.
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
Volnixshin

Then they'd also have it for batteling said enemys while invisable, and besides, there's always the rare chance the pilot would want a quick way to destroy a single ship if that what was required, and they just threw the sword into the ship from above.

Volnixshin

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... IIIKai.jpg The new Zaku III Kai, with a new dual beam Cannon, and large saber.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... oRemix.jpg The Psycho Remix

Wingnut

Two things. First don't double post. Second, I can't say that I am at all impressed by your designs here. All you've done is slap a few random parts from other mobile suits onto another. No real skill involved there.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Volnixshin

Yeah, mostly right now it's just boredom, a few more days and I should have some interesting designs.

Volnixshin

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... titled.jpg Piloted durring UC0093 by a OYW vetern/fanatic. Was one of the few pilots in the OYW to pilot a Kampher, loved the suit and piloted it for many years, becomeing known as the Blue Devil. Suit was destroyed in the first Neo Zeon conflict, so the pilot salvaged the head crest, attached it to his Geara Doga. Suit is boosted for speed and mobility. has one heat sword, and a bazooka. plus a smasher shield.
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... tled-4.jpg
Say what you will, this is an old Model Kit I did, where I took off the feet and just placed thrusters under the ankle armor. with extended fuel holders. THis was meant as a high speed non combat exploration unit. the cannon is for debris. And the saber for burning entry ways into asteroids for mining jobs that would later be performed.

mcred23

Hmm.... is the first image the one you ment to have posted?
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')