Volnixshin's Ultimate Designs of CE

The place to share your artwork.
eztofu

just thrown in at random?

or is it there to balance it or something..?? :?
acguy rules. period.
Volnixshin

Ehh, thought the Aries wing could actually be a holder for missles or cameras/
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Volnixshin

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... OMS-X1.jpg The shiled, as you can see, the colors are out of place, but let's just say for the sake of the story, it's just a stolen shield. This suit is a combonation, of the G-Savior Terrain, and Space Type, with a few minor Volnixshin modifications to the frame, It has great thrust from it's space bosters, and great mobility for land combat becuase of the thrusters inside the back of the legs. Currently you see it armed with only a beam saber. This suit was stolen by an opposing army(I have yet to come up with a name.) then the developers, but one test pilot manged to sneak in in an attempt to steal it back. Stealing a shield from an armory, he intends to get out of the enemies base of operations any way he can and make it back. This Mobile Suit, has an experimental Nuclear Chakra drive, allowing it to be powered not only by Soloar rays, but by seven different back up batteries. Full operational time is unknown.
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Volnixshin

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/zeta5/X1-80.jpg The AIMS-XX01 Commander unit, equipped with rare Beam Saber, a shoulder Cannon, and two Homing Large Missles. Meant for large riots, and/or insurgents. Has specialized chest vents for air intake to cool down gears.

eztofu

hm left handed beam saber?

i think it needs a beam rifle. otherwise it aint bad.
acguy rules. period.
Volnixshin

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/zeta5/TAEG.jpg Tactical Attack and Ecco Goru. Specializes in stealth tactics. Rifle fires both blasts of energy and smoke screen. Still working on it.

Volnixshin

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/zeta5/MASSAZ.jpg Limited production run to defend mining base is the first, main stand up units are the second. Both were salavged from varios parts after the Millenium of Conflict.
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... llfuti.jpg The Illfutiion, based on G-Saviour and I-Saviour, two beam rifles, and two finger-mounted sabers mounted in each forefinger respectivley.

CYNICISM AT IT'S BEST

well never really been a fan of G-Saviour, but I like your salvaged Zaku units, what is the first one? a prototype or something?
Volnixshin

The first one is actually the First Mobile Suit that Zeon ever built, the prototype you could say for the MS-04 which was the prototype for the Zaku I.

Volnixshin

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... Armory.jpg The Zarza Armory, also salvaged after the Millenium War, was brought up in various pecies under the earth, so no one knows if this suit is one, or is a combonation of. Used by Mining Captain to defend from Bandits.

Anonymous

:lol: Umm dont want to be sound mean, but wheres the cockpit genius? :lol:
Could say the head, but thats doubtful with the type of head used.
mcred23

Probably in the torso, just like 93% of all MS :P . Perhaps those hatches taken from the Heavyarms cover the cockpit.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Volnixshin

Aboce the stomach gatlings, the two plates that cover the upper chest slide sideways and the cockpit is there.

Volnixshin

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... icDoza.jpg
New RicDoza, Bandit mobile suit, as all mobile suits are essentially different from the different parts that are salvaged, this is the most common. With a Clap Trap Double shield, two beam sabers in case the heat sword can't cut it,
and an anti-personel shotgun. Reinforced cockpit was also installed.

Draco Starcloud

Looks great to me.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
Anonymous

Thats a nice mecha you done there, great job, love that design. :D
Volnixshin

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/zeta5/Akuma.jpg
This Mobile Suit was an incrediable rare find, as most of the standard body parts were fully intact. The salavagers equipped two large Shoulder Thrusters for increased manuverability, a large machinegun with a long clip for increased firepower, two beam sabers that were found with the suit itself, two ankle thrusters that were found, and a rare so far one-of-a-kind shield with optional beam shield capabilities. A visor was placed over the main central camera piece to protect on the battle field. This suit was found in the ruins of the "Large Cylinder" Ruins, a large cylinder that was found inside of a gigantic crater in the southeast of the old South American Continent. Digging is continuing for the hope of more intact Mobile Suits.

CYNICISM AT IT'S BEST

oooo I like it, sleek but powerful, nice job
Volnixshin

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... aignMS.jpg
Ehh this one...I feel it's still incomplete, I don't know what to add...Anyway, it's a campaign Mobile Suit, built from Various parts, the shield so far is the only one ever equipped on a Mobile Suit, as it was the only one that did not com from inside an arm. It's back thruster remains Green, because...I was too lazy to color it. Got a Shoulder Beam Cannon and a dismountable stabbing shield on its right arm.

Strike Zero

You could perhaps add something to the shoulders to balance the suit out a little more... because those feet are HUGE compared to the rest of the body. Other than that, it's an interesting design.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.