Gundam Deaths Video Compilation

The place to share your artwork.
eanetdude

Gundam Deaths Video Compilation

Hey Mecha Talk community!

I'm planning on making a video consisting of pilot deaths in Gundam. I've got a few of the good deaths in mind already (Like Amuro slicing the Zaku in the first episode of MSG, the guy in MSG jumping to his suicide to damage the White Base, Scriocco's death, the guy in CCA saying "This one's a real rock", zeon soldier suicide in 0080, Gato kamikaze in 0083, Arthur's death in F91, the father and son getting killed by the bugs in F91, random pilots in Wing saying "It's a Gundam!" and people getting obliterated in both the SEED series.)

1. Are there any others that would be notable/funny?

2. I'm trying to remember what episode in Zeta has the guy in the Asshimar yelling "Ahhh, my Asshimar!" right before his death. I thought that one was hilarious. It's been years since i've watched Zeta and cannot remember when that happens.

Thanks!
eanetdude

Re: Gundam Deaths Video Compilation

Okay,

Well, anyway. I made the video. It's a quick compilation: Gundam Deaths
Gespenst Alteisen

what was that song that played at the end of the video? (i've been looking for it everywhere)
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

The ending song is the combat theme from the original Gundam show. I have no idea what it's called. It sounded way too 70s for me when I first started watching it on Toonami way back when. :P

It's too bad I didn't catch you early enough to make a suggestion. Good work on this video. All the slow motion death yells made me laugh.

You should have added that neoZeon soldier from the beginning of CCA that blew himself up with a grenade. And my favorite MS kill is from 08th MS team where Ghinias slices a Ground Gundam vertically in half with his mega beam cannon.
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
Meteoid

It's looking good, could use a catchy background theme to it though.
But I think you've got to have some of the Bikini Girls from Victory and Bernie's death from War in the pocket. Possibly you could have a few more from the newer series' maybe Ali, Revive or Hilling from 00, Nicol and Tolle from SEED (the special edition version) and Tubarov from Wing.

Don't you just love how twisted this discussion makes us all seem :P .
Amadi Akintunde

Dude you like

missed out on a million other deaths

D:

What about the Ez8 pawnch?
Strike_Rouge_Mk2

You need to make a part 2. Like, NOW. That was one funny vid.
Zeonic Glory wrote:Sorry to ask this but, what does kawaii mean?
Be kawaii and visit the Art and Multimedia section.
eanetdude

Strike_Rouge_Mk2 wrote:You need to make a part 2. Like, NOW. That was one funny vid.
Wow, glad you guys liked it.

Yes, I could have included a lot more deaths in there. However, this was just a small project that I did in two nights. I might go back and include some more.
PowerdGNFlag

eanetdude wrote:Hey Mecha Talk community!

2. I'm trying to remember what episode in Zeta has the guy in the Asshimar yelling "Ahhh, my Asshimar!" right before his death. I thought that one was hilarious. It's been years since i've watched Zeta and cannot remember when that happens.

Thanks!
it's Buran Blutarch and its episode 16. . . just remembered it because i just watched a compilation of zeta death scenes and i saw that one. . . but had to check on mahq on the episode number,
Well, I guess I'm a nobody...
Dark Duel

The Septem Headshot being included alone makes it an awesome video. But it's awesome also because it's just a nicely made video, and the way Delaz getting shot is followed up by Gato's kamikaze into that Sally is great.

Awesome job.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."