Geoxile's sketching >.> (early version)

The place to share your artwork.
Geoxile

Re: Geoxile's sketching >.> (early version)

If you mean the lower left leg it's just the shape of the leg, kinda animal like. If you mean up top then the leg was angled so the armor would appear straight when it's actually more of a pyramid. If you mean something else like the leg itself I'm not quite sure what. Btw is this for just the fix'd one or for my work in progress as well?

The feet seem fine to me, I don't like it when Mechs' feet seem to be much larger than the leg itself.

In any case I revised the new one with teh shoop really quickly.

Re-filled due to loss of quality and lines from the leg when I transplanted it. Weird eh?
Last edited by Geoxile on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Geoxile

I got bored of the other one so I'll probably wait on it >_>

In the mean time here's a quick doodle, also done on a notecard. Oh and darkened with photoshop. For some reason my printer really sux.
Last edited by Geoxile on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Geoxile

Tablet + PS CS3 = ehh, I prefer the rough sketch types, done with size 3 brush, 48% hardness, opacity was 100% then used the pathway method. Doesn't look like vector tho.

I'm actually interested in coloring now, I finally found my tablet again and it's still awkward even to trace but I'm getting the hang of it.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some color tutorials? The entire lasso and color thing doesn't work plus I want to know how to get the colors below the lineart and then lift the lines unto the color afterwards and stuff like that.