Um, hi. (a humble request for assistance)

The place to share your artwork.
charrx93

Um, hi. (a humble request for assistance)

Hello, all. I'm Charrx93. I've been a member here for a while, but unfortunately, school, church, and work have kept me from getting on for about a year and a half. Recently, I've been prompted to write a Gundam fanfic, and that's where I need the help of any of you willing to lend it. I've officially gone as far as I can without mechanical designs. If any of you would be so kind as to supply me with some, I would be eternally grateful, as I need to actually see them to describe them in my story. If you're interested, I would like for it all to be in a style reminiscent of the original Gundam series. The Simmons lineart I've seen people use is excellent. I'll now list the names and model numbers of the machines I'll be needing, in parentheses I'll put the machine that each unit is inspired by, meaning the role it plays in the story/tactics.

The "Good Guys" are the USofA, the Gundams are named for the good Archangels
USMS-X15 Gundam Michael (like this: http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/index.htm but somewhat angelic, though not angelic in the delicate sense, remember, these are named for the Archangels, in the Bible, Michael's sword is described as being as long as the Tigris--not someone to mess around with)
USMS-X16 Gundam Gabriel (same as above with http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/index.htm )
USMS-12 Terminator (based on the Guncannon, though mass produced, no angelic refferences needed)
USMS-17 Xelta (basically a GM of the Michael and Gabriel, angelic allusions are a nice touch, but not mandatory)
USMS-X18 Gundam Raphael (same as other two Gundams, but this time based around http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/index.htm with full equipment loadout, one of the "Terminator" pilots recieves this as an upgrade towards the end)

The "Bad Guys" are the Russians and the Chinese
RMS-7 Gigantske (basically a Zaku with Russian flavor)
CMS-8 Hu (a Gouf with Chinese flavor, this one is important to me, as I've always had a special place in my heart for the Gouf)
RMS-9 Prividenie (Dom a la Russians)
CMS-10 Wu-Ya (Some kind of flight-capable MS, the name is Mandarin for Raven, if that helps)
RMMS-Mechenosy (Russian sea-type MS, probably Gogg-ish, though Acguy, would work equally well)
CMMS-Sha (the "better" seagoing MS, Z'gok a la China, but each series does it's own thing with under-water MS, and I don't really have a preference, so the artists are encouraged to base these two machines on their favorites, or come up with something altogether unseen before, as long as it's true to Gundam)
RMS-11 Drakon (the Russians' Gelgoog the name is Russian for dragon, so that could be a good starting place for a theme of sorts)
CMS-12 Yao-Mo (something of a Chinese Zeong, though Newtypes are not likely to make an appearance, the idea here is some sort of be-all, end-all for the series, that's not a Gundam, though it can definitely compete on even footing with one)
RMSX Gundam Lucifer (the name says it all. it's the Russians' answer to the Michal, Gabriel, and Raphael, but it's evil, since it's named after Satan, haha. Basically, intimidation and a predominantely black color scheme are keys here I do know that I don't want it to be based on the Epyon or the Deathscythe. I love those two machines, but it seems as though everyone uses them as templates for their "Devil Gundams" and I would like to avoid that if possible)

Wow, I know that's a lot, and none of the request threads allow you to make anywhere near the number of requests I've made, so if this is in violation of some rule, let me know immediately. Likewise, if this topic should be moved to a more appropriate section, please inform me right away. I have nothing to offer anyone who wants to make an MS for me besides my undying, eternal gratitude. So thank you so much, in advance to any takers. God Bless.
yeehaw
ShadowCell

Re: Um, hi. (a humble request for assistance)

We have a request thread already, and you're supposed to abide by its rules, not dodge them. So, two requests at a time every two weeks.

Besides, with that many requests, you're better off just coming up with those designs yourself.
Strike105

All of those links lead to the Gundam mecha index, and not the profiles that you were probably hoping for. It took me a year until I asked for assistance. I'm feeling tired now, so I'll just quote the post that helped me:
Sume Gai wrote:linking to MAHQ Profiles:

1. go to the series/manga/whatever mech listing (the one that has the mechs listed by faction)
2. Find the mech you want and right click on it.
3. select "Copy Link Location"
4. "Paste" the link where it's needed.

that help?
charrx93

Thank you, Strike 105 adn ShadowCell, for the information. Since it's clear from ShadowCell's post, someone please either lock this thread or tell me how. Thank you again.
yeehaw