Need an artist

The place to share your artwork.
nortran11

Need an artist

Hey all,

I am looking for someone interested in doing art for a table top mecha game I am developing.

It's kind of a cross between battletech meets Gundam style mecha. Rather than being the slow, lumbering walking tanks of battletech, the mecha are fast and agile like Gundam. I just need lineart or your own creations, no actual Gundams please. Credit of course will be given to all contributing artists. This is just a homebrew project, so I can't promise anything besides a copy of the rules when completed...but it will be a lot of fun!

Let me know if you are interested in helping out.
Ryujin

Re: Need an artist

I'm sure there'll be a number of artists on the board who'll be interested in this project, although give it a little time as they may not drop by the board that regularly.

I'd like to ask a handful of questions, though: what's the average height for the mecha, and are the designs, given said Gundam style, strictly limited to humanoid ones?
nortran11

Hey Ryujin,

The average height of the mecha is 9.14 meters (30 feet). Currently the designs are limited to humanoid, but that could change with later iterations. I really want the "Gundam look" without the Gundam is that makes sense.
KVLTIST

Hello,
I am a painting/design and technology student, I'd like to work on your project. PM Me your email and I'll send along some samples.
KVLTIST KVSTMS
nortran11

hey KVLTIST,

I responded to your message, but for some reason...my PMs are just going to my outbox and I don't think they are being sent.

You can email through the board...
KVLTIST

I got your PM. gonna email you this weekend
KVLTIST KVSTMS
nortran11

Still looking for artists.
greboguru

I'm interested. I've worked on mecha RPGs before. Here's a link to my DeviantArt page:

http://tennozeorymer.deviantart.com/

Shoot me a message there, if you'd be so kind.
nortran11

Still looking for artists