Mobile suit Gundam: Angel Project: Hell Arc

The place to share your artwork.
Zenith99

Mobile suit Gundam: Angel Project: Hell Arc

i recently started a turn based strategy RP last year with a few friends and they have gotten to the end. now there is another part after the last boss where a hole in space opens to the very depths of hell it's self. This hell is linked to every single Gundam universe in existence. so everyone that died in other parallel eras that went to hell are their.

here is where i am in need of help on two items:
1. i need 7 characters (good or bad) from gundam history thatwould be in hell and fit 1 of the 7 deadly sins.

2. need an epic theme song that would go with an epic battle with a super powered, fed with the souls of the fallen, even more warped and twisted then ever before, piloted by Lucifer himself Devil Gundam.

i have been trying to figure this out for a while but no luck. any help would be great and thank you.
also i apologize to the admins if this is in wrong place as i didn't know if this would go under fanfic or general disc.
Zenith99

Re: Mobile suit Gundam: Angel Project: Hell Arc

i didnt want to post the whole story and it's a mix of mech and magic in an alternate gundam universe.

i would use Asia, but what sin fits him best to use him?

here is a brief out look: it's been 145 years since the last Zeon uprising and peace for lack of a better word has reined under federal control. mars has been terraformed and livable, 2 of Jupiter moons have colonies on them. signal is detected on Jupiter from red spot, turns out to be alien ship. someone pulls an oops and messes with something, EN radiation wave hits throughout milky way and boom, most of humanity is dead, mutation or has powers. event called "Ethieral's song". moving 32 mission chapters in, they beat last boss explosion from boss releases massive EN there is peace again for about a week, then hole in space is detected and twisted versions of destroyed Ms pop out destroying colonies and etc, the team must go into hole to find way to close it and stop more from coming into their world.

thats the brief part.

just need help with gundam characters that would fit the 7 deadly sins, theme for a fight with Lucifer and one for devil gundam.
Zenith99

Re: Mobile suit Gundam: Angel Project: Hell Arc

Ok......., could anyone please point me to another forum that would be of equal help in developing this area of this game. This would be most helpful.