Custom Lineart Request Thread #5

The place to share your artwork.
MasamuneWolf

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread #5

MasamuneWolf wrote:My request this time:

A Strike Gundam with the Gale Strike's face and a Force Silhouette (without beam sabers) in Gale Strike colors (no lighter blue except the face). On the Force pack change the red to orange and the black the lighter blue.

Also (I don’t know if this counts as a separate request, but it won’t matter) could someone please recolor a picture of Strike’s shield to the one on the Gale Strike’s back?

Thanks in advance.
I apologize if anyone was working on this, but I am canceling my request. I figured out a way to do it myself and I can just use the Duel's shield. Again sorry, but I don't want anyone wasting their time.
StrikeEnd

Right, this time, I've got something nice and simple in mind.

Would a GFF Hyaku Shiki Kai MP-Type (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/gff/msr-00100s-mp.jpg) with the missile launcher removed, the GFF Hyaku Shiki's backpack, which I suppose would pretty much just be the binder-wing-things (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/gff/msn-00100.jpg), and the GFF Hyaku Shiki Kai's arms (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/gff/msr-00100s.jpg) be too much trouble?

... Screw it. Can I also get the Buster Gundam (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed/gat-x103.jpg) in... Heavyarms ver. Ka. colors (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/katoki/xxxg-01h.jpg), (to see if it'd look good in comparison to another idea that's gonna have to wait some time) if anybody's got the time for it?

Hijouni jizen ni arigato gozai masu. (eight months of self-taught Japanese in the works ^_^)
"Death solves everything; No man, no problem." - Joseph Stalin
"I am The Stig" - Mark Webber's T-shirt
Volnixshin

May I have This recolored in these colors with the Gundams face plate in silver to match the faceplate of the character? It would be much appreciated and if done, CC won't invade your country
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Crimson-Lightning

Well been over two weeks so I'd like to make a couple more requests.

1. Could I get the Geara Zulu royal guard type done in the marasai colors?

2. And would it be possible to get the GINN High Maneuver Type II done in Zaku II Johnny Ridden Custom colors?
Deathzealot

:shock: HOLY COW!!! I have been so caught up in RL and other issues (darn you STO!!! /shakes fist angrily/)that I completely forgot this. Anyways before I jump at another pair of requests I need to thank Strike_Zero once more for the awesomeness of the Hiraku Buster Dagger repaint, and the AEUG Astray. I do apologize for not responding sooner.

Anyways onto my new requests!!!

Request Number One

An older request I gave up on.

A bit harder I do think, but should not be to harder. Basically take the Archangel and recolor it in the colors of the Sandra from Double Zeta.

Request Number Two

A harder request, for right now out of ideas for repaints (GASP!!!) basically take a normal vanilla M1 Astray and put the leg thrusters and the thruster wings of the GINN HM Type. Then repaint it in a light red and silver paintjob. Be creative with it, but these Astrays are supposed to be Guards to the Strike Rouge so that should give some idea on what to make the scheme like.

Thank you in advance.
Gardner1701

StrikeEnd wrote:Can I also get the Buster Gundam (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed/gat-x103.jpg) in... Heavyarms ver. Ka. colors (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/katoki/xxxg-01h.jpg), (to see if it'd look good in comparison to another idea that's gonna have to wait some time) if anybody's got the time for it?

Hijouni jizen ni arigato gozai masu. (eight months of self-taught Japanese in the works ^_^)
My Attempt...it's the best I could do. Sorry if I disappointed you. v_v

Anyway...request time:

1: The Wing Saviour Gundam (Base: The Wing Gundam [sans the wings] with the Saviour's backpack [wings, VSBR-Type cannons, and a tail fin]) in MS and MA.

2: The Archangel in mass-production colors (grey-ish)
MasamuneWolf

My request this time:

I would like a Strike E with a Windam’s shoulders and side skirts (hips), in RX-78-5 “G05” colors, equipped with the back thrusters of the GuAIZ*.

*You could use the thrusters of the GuAIZ-R instead (you can see more of them), but if you do please remember to add the extra ones on the original GuAIZ.

Thanks in advance.
Volnixshin

Volnixshin wrote:May I have This recolored in these colors with the Gundams face plate in silver to match the faceplate of the character? It would be much appreciated and if done, CC won't invade your country
I would like to humbly re-request this.
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Gardner1701

Volnixshin wrote:
Volnixshin wrote:May I have This recolored in these colors with the Gundams face plate in silver to match the faceplate of the character? It would be much appreciated and if done, CC won't invade your country
I would like to humbly re-request this.
Cobra Gundam in Cobra Commander colors...I think it's right
Volnixshin

Thanks!

Gardner1701

Volnixshin wrote:Thanks!
You mean....I got it right?
Volnixshin

Everything, save for the logo, which, I would understand, it looks like it would be hard to plaster on. Hands could be black, but I ain't a nitpicker.

Wolfman

Gardner1701 wrote:...I'm sorry...it's just that....I'm only good at recoloing...not frankening. I try my best to please you guys...but...I end up unpleasing you all. I'm just a lackey cannon fodder...
Well, at least you tried...
"For a brick, he flew pretty good." -Sgt. Maj. Avery J. Johnson, Halo 2
Omega

Two requests:
1. Could someone take this... and give it these colors?

2. ...This will be rather hard... I was basically wondering... if anyone could make a Mobile Suit based on the Orbital Frame Anubis...? I don't really have any preferences for parts, as long as it's head is modeled in a similar manner to Anubis.
Gardner1701

What on earth is that?! (the first request)
Turinu

That is a variant of the Weltall from Xenogears, IIRC.
tehprognoob

I might actually take that request... the weltal thingish thingy whatever...
Already started the recolor, but if someone else finishes before me... Oh what the hell, ignore this post.

Edit:
Omega wrote:Two requests:
1. Could someone take this... and give it these colors?
My humble attempt-you wont hurt my feelings by refusing it, in which case I'd just delete these words and write accidental post, lol.
(the colors are a tad bright...I know...)
Faithful soldier of the Hatsune Miku Scout Force

Strike Zero

Omega wrote:2. ...This will be rather hard... I was basically wondering... if anyone could make a Mobile Suit based on the Orbital Frame Anubis...? I don't really have any preferences for parts, as long as it's head is modeled in a similar manner to Anubis.
Like this?
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
tehprognoob

Strike Zero wrote:
Omega wrote:2. ...This will be rather hard... I was basically wondering... if anyone could make a Mobile Suit based on the Orbital Frame Anubis...? I don't really have any preferences for parts, as long as it's head is modeled in a similar manner to Anubis.
Like this?
It's better than my attempt at the first request, at least; though I have to say that I'm catching up, even if I only have Paint.Net...
I wonder... what should my first request be? Just to exhaust somebody...
How about http://www.absoluteterror.net/images/ev ... 02_100.gif
with http://www.absoluteterror.net/images/ev ... 05_100.gif's head and the right arm of http://www.absoluteterror.net/images/ev ... on_100.gif plus the wings (with the white portions colored red)?
Please and thank you!
Faithful soldier of the Hatsune Miku Scout Force

Omega

@S0: ... Damn... :shock: ...I had forgotten how skilled you were at frankening... That Anubis is freakin' awesome!!

@Tehprognoob: It really good, don't worry, i'll accept it.