Gundam Encyclopedia Character Lineart

The place to share your artwork.
Gelgoog Jager

Gundam Encyclopedia Character Lineart

Anyone knows where I can find the linearts from Gundam Encyclopedia?

Tried the Wayback Machine, but most images won't show up.
Quiddity

I'm the creator/owner of the site, which alas no longer exists. :(
I've still got all the images saved on my computer, any particular ones you need?

BTW, they were all scanned from the Gundam Character Encyclopedia, which is a terrific book that has lineart for every Gundam character from the original through Turn A Gundam.
MAHQ Staff - Dunbine, L-Gaim, Escaflowne, Ideon, Gasaraki, The Big O, Overman King Gainer, Zambot 3 and FLCL
In my search for justice, I created war. In my search for war, I created death. In my search for death... I have lost my soul.
ShadowCell

If you still have them all, would you mind sending me a zip file of them?
Ryujin

ShadowCell wrote:If you still have them all, would you mind sending me a zip file of them?
Seconded.
Quiddity

PM me your email address if you want them. Total file size, even zipped is 56 megs, with approx. 2500 images. Covers Zeta Gundam, Gundam ZZ, Victory Gundam, Gundam X, Turn A Gundam, Char's Counterattack, Gundam 0080, Gundam F91 and Mobile Suit Gundam.

I'd appreciate if these were used for personal use only, i.e. don't post them on your own web site if you have one without my permission. Scanning, cleaning up and organizing these was a lot of hard work and countless hours on my part. :P
MAHQ Staff - Dunbine, L-Gaim, Escaflowne, Ideon, Gasaraki, The Big O, Overman King Gainer, Zambot 3 and FLCL
In my search for justice, I created war. In my search for war, I created death. In my search for death... I have lost my soul.
Bremics

Quiddity wrote:PM me your email address if you want them. Total file size, even zipped is 56 megs, with approx. 2500 images. Covers Zeta Gundam, Gundam ZZ, Victory Gundam, Gundam X, Turn A Gundam, Char's Counterattack, Gundam 0080, Gundam F91 and Mobile Suit Gundam.

I'd appreciate if these were used for personal use only, i.e. don't post them on your own web site if you have one without my permission. Scanning, cleaning up and organizing these was a lot of hard work and countless hours on my part. :P
I would like them as well, and if you want I could upload them onto my Megaupload account as well?
Wedge14

I believe this site might be able to help everyone out a bit.-Not sure if they're from the same source tho.

http://kamenon.web.fc2.com/personal/menu.htm

Thank Fritz, or the guy who owns the site, not me.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Quiddity

Bremics wrote:
Quiddity wrote:PM me your email address if you want them. Total file size, even zipped is 56 megs, with approx. 2500 images. Covers Zeta Gundam, Gundam ZZ, Victory Gundam, Gundam X, Turn A Gundam, Char's Counterattack, Gundam 0080, Gundam F91 and Mobile Suit Gundam.

I would like them as well, and if you want I could upload them onto my Megaupload account as well?
If you could, I'd appreciate it. Emailing such a large document is proving to be quite difficult; its failed on two of the three people I've tried to email it to so far. PM me your info if you haven't already.
Gelgoog Jager

Quidity: Thank you for sharing with us your collection. The pics are for personal use only.

Bremics: Thanks in advance for the megaupload.

Wedge14: Thanks for the link, it's different, but it has good images too.
Quiddity

Well, this isn't as easy as I thought it would be. I've tried sending this to 4 people so far, Norton Anti-Virus has screwed it up on 3 of them so it hasn't gone through. I think the only way I'm gonna be able to get this to people is to upload it somewhere. Anyone know of a site where I can upload a 55meg+ file for free? :P
Wingnut

http://rapidshare.com

It'll last long enough for us to get it.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Ryujin

I would, instead, suggest http://www.megaupload.com/ or http://www.mediafire.com/ since a file uploaded on Rapidshare can only be downloaded 10 times before it's automatically deleted--unless you're a premium account holder.

Given the amount of guest traffic on the forum, it'll probably reach Rapidshare's download limit in less than an hour.

That is, unless you'll be sending the dl link via PM only. :twisted:
Last edited by Ryujin on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bremics

Ryujin wrote:I would, instead, suggest http://www.megaupload.com/ or http://www.mediafire.com/ since a file uploaded on Rapidshare can only be downloaded 10 times before it's automatically deleted--unless you're a premium account holder.

Given the amount of guest traffic on the forum, it'll probably reach Rapidshare's download limit in less than an hour.
Put it on rapidshare and then I can put it on megaupload.
Quiddity

File has been uploaded to rapidshare and PM'd to Bremic's so it can go up on his site.
ShadowCell

Woo! Thanks.

And yeah, I'll just use these for reference.
Ryujin

Many thanks to Quiddity & Bremics!
Newtype87

*mouth drops*

Oh… wow. I'll be at that for a long time. When I have some time. Big if, really. But thanks, Quiddity and Bremics. Totally awesome.
"WE ARE THE HARO. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE." - Ascension
"Sucks to be you. Sucks to be you." - Haro
"My godlike powers must be getting rusty." - Graham
Alex0079_

Re:

Quiddity wrote:I'm the creator/owner of the site, which alas no longer exists. :(
I've still got all the images saved on my computer, any particular ones you need?

BTW, they were all scanned from the Gundam Character Encyclopedia, which is a terrific book that has lineart for every Gundam character from the original through Turn A Gundam.
Can I ask you to send me those scans, please ? I swear not to post any of them on any public website without your permission and I won't post them even if you say that I can't post them anywhere at all. Please, I really want those.
Quiddity

Re: Gundam Encyclopedia Character Lineart

PM me your email address.