Amuro's Space Adventure! (COMIC)

The place to share your artwork.
Mwulf

Amuro's Space Adventure! (COMIC)

Hello, Everybody! This is a proto-webcomic entilted "Amuro's Space Adventures!" It's rough and ugly, and maybe not all that funny... but eventually (maybe) it will sprout into a magical beanstalk of humor!

Panel Order:

1 2
3 4

#00 - You've Got To Be Kidding Me

:P
Last edited by Mwulf on Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Another Day, Another Mishap.

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
Folken Fanel

You got a chuckle out of me. That's something.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Neo
It's common knowledge that 99.99% of users on Youtube are ZOINKING idiots.
mcred23

Like with Folken, it got a brief chuckle. I think I'd hold off on any further comments for if/when you ever do more.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Mwulf

So long as other people find them amusing (and I find them amusing too) I'll make them. Of course, having material for stuff that's funny would also be requisite.

Behold, the "first" comic.

#01 - "It's Different."

It's ~kind of~ a two-parter. I'll have the second part up sometime between now and tomorrow morning. I have to say, I ~love~ the second panel. But keep in mind my sense of humor is a bit... odd.
Last edited by Mwulf on Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
Ascension

"NO! It's Ephebophilia! It's different!!!!"

:lol:

This has potential... :D
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Cardi Doorl

Still pretty rough, but I see this getting good once it has polish and you've been in practice for a good while :)
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Wingnut

Cardi Doorl wrote:Still pretty rough, but I see this getting good once it has polish and you've been in practice for a good while :)
Much like Amuro and his combat record with the Gundam I would think.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
swordoath

"I'm Amuro Ray. I'm the star. And I'm awesome."

:lol:

I like it. Good job.
Looking to trade Gundam War cards (US) -- looking for Brown especially. I have a BIG collection including URs and promos. PM me for details!
Mwulf

^--I'm glad to know someone else loves that bit!

And now for the thrilling (not quite) continuation (not really)!

#02 - "The Only Explanation"

Original Title: "The Only Plausible Explanation". The theme is... Yazan is one crazy mother-****er. :o

I've got about 10-12 ideas for stuff I think is funny, so I'll at least do that much.
Wingnut wrote:Much like Amuro and his combat record with the Gundam I would think.
In regard to the writing or the art? If it's about the art, I'd say I'm about ready to kill Ramba Ral. Not because the new stuff is so great, mind you--but because the first one (#00) is so crummy.
Last edited by Mwulf on Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
Gambit01

This comic is officially made of win for Yazan alone. :lol:
I mean when you spend precious seconds to give an "All Your Nukes Are Belong To Us" speech before you even start the Gundam up, you know you're too overzealous for your own good.~wza
Wingnut

Well here's hoping that Mineva at least gives Yazan gas as a result. :)

Also I was referring to the artwork as writing wise you are owning Neo Zeon grunts in the Nu Gundam. Not asteroid pushing back level (that was Thundermuffin's level of work) but definitely top shelf stuff.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Haros_Pet_Kat

Well here's hoping that Mineva at least gives Yazan gas as a result. Smile
I hope it doesn't come out as G3.
Chris wrote:Haha...you jackanapes have all been fooled by my ninja editing skills!
NewtypeS3

Mwulf wrote:^--I'm glad to know someone else loves that bit!
And now for the thrilling (not quite) continuation (not really)!
#02 - "The Only Explanation"
Original Title: "The Only Plausible Explanation". The theme is... Yazan is one crazy mother-****er. :o
I've got about 10-12 ideas for stuff I think is funny, so I'll at least do that much.
Just for refrence, Lalah's officially-listed age has continually been 17, not 14...

However, outside that, the comics are top-notch (and even better than some of the 4Koma I've seen before). Good job, man.
Mwulf

Danke schoen. :P

I'm gonna get a chance to mess around with a tablet again tomorrow, so expect 1 or 2 more. Since i'm just borrowing the tablet for a bit, I'm probably just going to draw up a few sketches of characters that I can re-use for different things... think of what Real Life does... that's probably what I'll have to do.

As for ages... GundamOfficial didn't list anything, but the Lalah wiki has it listed @ 14, so that's what I went with. I am suprised no one so much as batted an eye at the inclusion of Fa on that list, though.

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
Paul McCartney Jr

Thats hilarious dude
EZero8

These comics so far have come out quite well. The second one was especially awesome with Yazan and all. 8)
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
lalahsghost

Oh man, you HAVE to submit something whenever there's a new fanart contest!
Draco Starcloud

Yazan! Of course!

I should have known. He looked a little too happy. >_O
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
Mwulf

o__O

I think I've seriously underestimated the number of Yazan fans out there. Awesome. :)

Before I say anything else, I'm going to list some things. If they sound like excuses... it's because they are. Kind of.

-I only had an hour or so to play around between an essay on Tsar Alexander II and a psychology exam. Normal students would study, or drink--but I fiddled around with a tablet instead! Huzzah! (should i really feel good about that?)

-You guy's have given me a lot of feedback here and I appreciate it. Really, thank you all very much. Because of the enthusiasm with which everyone here has recieved my comics, I decided to use that hour to push myself to draw up and finish another.

-Like I said, I only had an hour. There is only 1 line in the comic and only 1.5 panels, really. And it took a LOT of time, considering. I am begining to loathe photoshop... I'm thinking I won't try another comic 'till I can grab a copy of Illustrator or some other vector-based drawing program.

A few notes about the comic:

-Yes, it ~does~ have the one thing EVERY gundam fan desires most of all--fanservice.

-Yeah, it's a blanket. No, I can't draw cloth very well.

-If you can't guess what preceded this scene... go ask your parents.

And here it is....

#03 - "More Than Just A Pilot."

Given how text-heavy the first 3 comics were, this one is nice and simple and flows good with the rest, I think. And the quote I used for the title--if you haven't noticed--is half the joke.

:P

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
Wingnut

Oh, damn. :shock: Saying a name that is not the one of the person you are with when engaged in this activity is bad enough, but when it is someone like this, I can't even fathom the fallout that will result of that little slip. Bad Sayla, bad.

I'd say that hour was one that was well spent.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.