Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MAHQ stuff » MAHQ News

Post Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:28 pm 
Bald Wizard

Chris wrote:
I've spent quite a bit of time working on Gundam mecha conversions. So much so that I can announce 35% of the entire Gundam Mecha section has been changed over. But for as much work that has been done, much remains. Shifting gears, today's update includes the creation of seven new Gundam sections with contributions from Henning and bilbros, including Gundam Aishim, Saigon 0081, Jupiter [Zeus] in Operation Titan, Side Operation of the Zeon, 10 Minutes War, The Dog of War and South Indian Ocean Waves. The New MS Senki section has been dismantled, and its profiles have been relocated to some of the aforementioned new sections. Bilbros also sent in some new lineart for V-MSV, MSV90, RPG Magazine and Fukuchi MS Station.

"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor

PSN: amuromsz006
3DS: 1177-6671-6035

Post Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:57 am 
AEUG Slapping Boy

Thanks Chris, but don't forget that i was responsible for providing the stuff. bilbros - my best friend - has corrected them.

-- Henning

Post Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:15 am 
Bald Wizard

Gundam Enzyklopadist wrote:
Thanks Chris, but don't forget that i was responsible for providing the stuff. bilbros - my best friend - has corrected them.

-- Henning

Sorry about that. I spent so much time looking at your two posts which look tend to look alike that I hadn't even looked at the names. I'll correct things.

"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor

PSN: amuromsz006
3DS: 1177-6671-6035

Board index » MAHQ stuff » MAHQ News