04-19-11: The Final Dance

News and updates from MAHQ.
Chris
Bald Wizard

04-19-11: The Final Dance

Post by Chris » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:04 pm

Chris wrote:In today's update, Brian finishes off Gasaraki with reviews for episodes 23-25. It's been a long time coming to get this series on MAHQ, so I'm glad to finally have it completed. Before getting into The Big O, Brian will be wading into the swamp that is the subpar OVAs for Dunbine. Watch for that mediocrity with excitement!
"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor

PSN: amuromsz006
Nintendo Network: mariomsz006

Arbiter GUNDAM
Gun-toting Patlabor Pilot

Re: 04-19-11: The Final Dance

Post by Arbiter GUNDAM » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Dunbine OVAs? Geez what did Brian ever do to you? :wink:
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion

DuelGundam2099

Post by DuelGundam2099 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:31 pm

Am I the only one that liked the Dunbine OVAs? Sure Wing of Rean could have been better and I could understand why someone might not like Garzey's Wing, but New Story was really cool. Ah well.

Quiddity
Creepy Bishonen

Post by Quiddity » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:24 pm

I have never seen the Dunbine OVAs with the exception of the first episode of Wings of Rean when it first came out. Part of me is looking forward to it, the other part of me is anxious for the disaster to be over with quickly so I can get to Big O which I'm really looking forward to doing. :P
MAHQ Staff - Dunbine, L-Gaim, Escaflowne, Ideon, Gasaraki, The Big O, Overman King Gainer, Zambot 3 and FLCL
In my search for justice, I created war. In my search for war, I created death. In my search for death... I have lost my soul.