Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MAHQ stuff » MAHQ News

Post Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:12 pm 
Bald Wizard

Chris wrote:
Well, today's update is the end of Gundam in the sense that the anime section has finally been fully converted to the new design. Today's addition of DESTINYand the entire subset of SD Gundamputs a cap on something I've been toiling away at for months. It's worth making mention of because once the last batch of Wing re-reviews are done, a total of over 670 pages in the Gundam section will have been converted. There are still thousands of pages left to do, but this is a big dent in the workload. The end of the work for the Gundam section does feature some new content. Finally, there's a complete review for both parts of SD Gundam's Counterattack. There are also new screenshots for SD Gundam Force. Since I haven't mentioned that series on this page in years, in case anyone is wondering, yes, the reviews for that series will eventually be completed. After that, expect reviews for SD Gundam Sangokuden. Now that the Gundam section is out of the way, expect some new stuff to be coming down the pipe for other sections, namely Full Metal Panic.

"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor

PSN: amuromsz006
3DS: 1177-6671-6035

Post Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:05 am 
Universe Destroying Robot

Wow...consider the amount of work you have done, it's pretty fast.

Congratulation!

Board index » MAHQ stuff » MAHQ News