Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MAHQ stuff » MAHQ News

Post Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:27 pm 
Bald Wizard

Chris wrote:
Today's update features new lineart for the Gundam 00 movie section, courtesy of ShadowCell. Regular readers have probably noticed the lack of conversion updates, but they will resume shortly. On an unrelated note, here are some announcements from the Mecha Talk RPG staff regarding current forum RPGs:

Tales from the Frontlines- Currently in its 4th year, the longest-running RPG in MAHQ history is in the last stages of its Zeta Gundam side story. Sign up today as the game prepares to advance into Gundam Sentinel!

4th Gundam Fight: Final Gambit- Take part in the early history of the Gundam Fights as any nation in the colonies. Sign ups for the beginning of the game are underway, so join now as countries are claimed on a first-come, first-served basis!

"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor

PSN: amuromsz006
3DS: 1177-6671-6035

Post subject: Re: 07-06-10
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:56 pm 
Mecha Flunky

at last! why it took so long for an update? hope :shock: hope for more. :D

Post Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:40 pm 
Bald Wizard

kricagaus wrote:

This is a very annoying question, so please don't ever bring it up again. I don't work for you. I have a job. I have no obligation to give you anything at all, and certainly not on any schedule. I update when I feel like it and when I have the time.

"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:04 pm 
Lackey GM Pilot

Chris wrote:
kricagaus wrote:

This is a very annoying question, so please don't ever bring it up again. I don't work for you. I have a job. I have no obligation to give you anything at all, and certainly not on any schedule. I update when I feel like it and when I have the time.

A bit harsh? He was just asking a question, sheeesh.

PSN ID: Shinigam_Newtype
3DS Friend Code: 4468 0954 9080

Post Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:20 pm 
AEUG Slapping Boy

^He updates the site, and the only response is a complaint. What do you expect? O_o This site gets updated more often and has survived longer than almost any other Gundam/mecha site out there, and such a response to his update is completely unwarranted.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:39 pm 
Bald Wizard

Shinigam_Newtype wrote:

It's not harsh in the slightest compared to how much the question bothers me. Understand that I have an entire life outside of MAHQ. It's not my job or duty to update this site. I do it because I want to. So I don't appreciate after an update the first comment being a complaint about why it took so long to make that update.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:28 pm 
Der Bigen Slicen

Well, I'm looking forward to the 00 movie! Though when and if we'll get it in english...

BTW, Chris is the Straight-Talk Express around here. Even if you intended that crack as a joke... well, I've learned the hard way that jokes and sarcasm don't transmit very well on a forum.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:37 pm 
Mecha Flunky

Chris wrote:
Shinigam_Newtype wrote:

It's not harsh in the slightest compared to how much the question bothers me. Understand that I have an entire life outside of MAHQ. It's not my job or duty to update this site. I do it because I want to. So I don't appreciate after an update the first comment being a complaint about why it took so long to make that update.

I'm not complaining, actually it is a compliment, I always go to your website because I can learned new information of gundam from you, I know your not working for me, and I know that you have job outside MAHQ, so hope that you are calm to read and understand our messages for you before you start reacting ok. Thanks anyway.

Board index » MAHQ stuff » MAHQ News