Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MAHQ stuff » MAHQ News

Post Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:44 pm 
Bald Wizard

Chris wrote:
Updates have been slow since we unveiled the new design last month, but there were some behind the scenes issues to take care of. You can consider this the end of the "beta" period to our new design. From now on, you'll be seeing a two prong approach to updates: Dale will concentrate on creating new sections, while I'll be converting old sections. The work of converting old sections begins with the Gundam anime section. I won't be announcing all section conversions after this because it'll clog up the News page. The Gundam Wing section has been converted, but since I'm in the middle of re-reviewing it, I only converted what's been re-reviewed. That means you can access the re-reviews for episodes 1-20, in addition to new re-reviews for episodes 21-25. This is a unique situation, and all other sections will be fully converted. Also, here's a few miscellaneous notes:

-We have navigation that switches between the old and new designs. You can navigate through the old design to any sections that existed before March 31, 2010. For new sections like Vifam, you'll have to get to them via the News page, other new sections, or old sections that have been converted like Gundam. Obviously, this will become less of an issue as more sections are converted.

-I won't be doing any content updates to pages in the old design, because there's really no point. Of course, I'll be focused on first converting areas that I frequently work in, so you can expect lineart updates and the like to resume soon.

-If you want to keep track of which sections are being converted, that's something I'll be noting on our Twitter feed rather than the News page.

"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor

PSN: amuromsz006
3DS: 1177-6671-6035

Post Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:48 pm 
Newtype Emo Guy

Thanks for all the hard work! New Wing section looks great and you should be proud!

Post Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:05 pm 
Bald Wizard

Glad you like it. Much more will be coming soon.

"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor

PSN: amuromsz006
3DS: 1177-6671-6035

Post Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:43 am 
Lackey GM Pilot

The new design is very nice. For some reason it kinda gives off a clean feel. The old design wasn't bad either but I thought that looked too plain compared to this one. Great work!

Board index » MAHQ stuff » MAHQ News